Author Topic: Welfare Creates "Breadwinners" - Minorities and Illegals Play The System  (Read 705 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The proverb is true: A Republic become Democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy.

Illinois has too many Breadwinners

The State of Illinois’ debt Is currently $203,000,000,000.00(billion) and growing rapidly.

One reason is: The state has too many “breadwinners”.  Hard to believe but it’s happening all over the country…

An emergency room physician in Chicago tells of a woman in her late 20’s came into the ER with her 8th pregnancy.

She told the doctor: “My Momma told me that I am the ‘breadwinner’ for the family.”  He asked her to explain.

She said that she can make babies and babies get money from the State of Illinois for the family.

It goes like this:

The grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and states that her unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all
of her kids.   DCFS agrees and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.  Then the grandma volunteers to be the foster parent and receives a check for $1,500 per child, each month in Illinois.

The total yearly income is: $144,000.

$1,500 x 8 = $12,000 per month x 12 = $144,000 per year.

Tax-free and nobody has to go to work. She is in her late 20’s, how many more can she have?

More at link.

This explains how it is when I find myself checking out at Kroger in the city - that the people using EBT cards are dressed better and drive nicer cars than I do.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 10:41:36 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775