Author Topic: Today's Toons 8/8/18  (Read 3119 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 8/8/18
« on: August 08, 2018, 08:14:15 am »

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related stories/video:

Click for related story:

Click below for related video:

Click below for related stories/videos:

Click below to enlarge tweets:

Click below for encouragement:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Nancy Pelosi To Hold Weekly Press Conference Announcing Next Reason Millions Will Die

COLLUSION! DOJ Indicts 63 million Republicans, NRA & GOP

(Thank you, Chickadee)

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 8/8/18
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 01:01:39 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline ricebug

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 01:34:17 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 02:00:17 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 02:00:37 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 04:25:43 pm »
Thanks for the Odin's Daeg toons, Pookie!

Only 44 days, 5 hours, 34 minutes left!!!! 888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 04:27:32 pm »
Thanks for the Odin's Daeg toons, Pookie!

Only 44 days, 5 hours, 34 minutes left!!!! 888high58888

My pleasure, CL!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 05:03:33 pm »

I know this is a kind of joke to make a political point, but it is absolutely true. This is a real thing. It is really happening across the nation. I have read several reports from many various sources about police and authorities 'refusing' to respond to Leftist aggression and violence. However, anytime there is a 'Prayer Rally' or a 'Freedom of Speech Rally' the Cops swarm the area.

There are so many Mayors, Police Chiefs, and Judges, who actively support Antifa, some are even members, that the far Left can get away with anything they do, no matter how violent and illegal, with no consequences at all. The 'powers that be' refuse to control them, because so many of them 'agree' with what they are doing. The Cops will stand by and watch Antifa literally beat the crap out of someone. And when the Leftists finish, the Cops arrest the person who got beaten and let the perps simply walk away. Happens all the time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 05:19:10 pm »

I know this is a kind of joke to make a political point, but it is absolutely true. This is a real thing. It is really happening across the nation. I have read several reports from many various sources about police and authorities 'refusing' to respond to Leftist aggression and violence. However, anytime there is a 'Prayer Rally' or a 'Freedom of Speech Rally' the Cops swarm the area.

There are so many Mayors, Police Chiefs, and Judges, who actively support Antifa, some are even members, that the far Left can get away with anything they do, no matter how violent and illegal, with no consequences at all. The 'powers that be' refuse to control them, because so many of them 'agree' with what they are doing. The Cops will stand by and watch Antifa literally beat the crap out of someone. And when the Leftists finish, the Cops arrest the person who got beaten and let the perps simply walk away. Happens all the time.

(Some) things are not going in the right direction...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 05:30:08 pm »
The Cops will stand by and watch Antifa literally beat the crap out of someone. And when the Leftists finish, the Cops arrest the person who got beaten and let the perps simply walk away. Happens all the time.

This is not the fault of the actual Cops on the scene. There have been reports that in some cases the Cops were under orders NOT to arrest any Antifa. This encourages them to continue and to get even more violent, but also when the press releases are issued they will say that 100 members of the 'Prayer Rally' were arrested and two 'counter-protesters' (as they are called in the press) were arrested. This gives the overwhelming impression that the people on the Right were the ones being aggressive, when actually they were the only ones being arrested. This is done deliberately and with intent. It is all part of the Leftist playbook, straight from Mein Kampf. These are the new Nazis.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.