Author Topic: Polls have little credibility as per the 2016 Presidential Election  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Timothy Dennis

The entire MSM had Hillary Clinton winning by a landslide. How many polls were submitted to the PEOPLE by practically ALL the MSM? Hundreds? Thousands? And they were all WRONG!!! Can you say "propaganda"? Media bias? Polls can be skewed, and most were definitely tainted in the 2016 Presidential election. For every Republican polled, two or three Dems were polled. That's how they got the skewed results they were seeking in the hope of convincing the PEOPLE that Trump had no chance. So, be wary of polls in general, citizens.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Polls have little credibility as per the 2016 Presidential Election
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 09:35:36 pm »
The entire MSM had Hillary Clinton winning by a landslide. How many polls were submitted to the PEOPLE by practically ALL the MSM? Hundreds? Thousands? And they were all WRONG!!! Can you say "propaganda"? Media bias? Polls can be skewed, and most were definitely tainted in the 2016 Presidential election. For every Republican polled, two or three Dems were polled. That's how they got the skewed results they were seeking in the hope of convincing the PEOPLE that Trump had no chance. So, be wary of polls in general, citizens.

For public consumption polls are primarily designed to drive opinions not measure them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 09:42:43 pm »

"But wait Honey. This time it will be different. I Promise. Please take me back."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 09:52:05 pm »
I came here looking for a poll.  And all I got was this thread?    :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 08:27:09 am »
It’s 4 am. I think the poll disappeared by the same spirits who steal socks when you do laundry.

Anyway, welcome, @Timothy Dennis  0005a
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:27:54 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 12:44:35 am »
It’s 4 am. I think the poll disappeared by the same spirits who steal socks when you do laundry.

@Freya
! No longer available
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️