Author Topic: Observe Melania Trump Trying to Look Like She’s Ever Been in a Garden Before and Despair  (Read 1381 times)

Silver Pines

Observe Melania Trump Trying to Look Like She’s Ever Been in a Garden Before and Despair

By Heather Schwedel
7/31/2018

Melania Trump “gardened” at the White House once last September, and the pictures resurfaced on Tuesday, thanks to the tireless investigative journalism of serial tweeter Chrissy Teigen, among others. (Teigen has asked media outlets to refrain from covering her every online move in the past, but she makes it hard when she consistently proves such an able assignment editor!)

Read more at:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/melania-trump-looks-very-out-of-place-in-a-garden-especially-compared-to-michelle-obama.html

Silver Pines

"Investigative journalism"

This article is so hilarious it almost reads like satire.  Let's compare Melania Trump in her designer apparel to Michelle Obama, who clearly knows her way around a garden as a result of being raised in inner-city Chicago farm country, and who no doubt took a cow to the Princeton 4-H club.

Lots of hate for Melania's appearance here.  The author:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wow they really hate Melania...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

Wow they really hate Melania...

@mystery-ak

It's actually funny, how deep the hate goes.  She dug up that crap and analyzed it like it was a world summit.  And then made it even more laughable by comparing her to Michelle.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Okay, I observed ...

And compared ....

888mouth

Offline libertybele

Okay, I observed ...

And compared ....

888mouth

There is no comparison; one looks like an elegant gardener and the other one looks like a wannabe gardener.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

You know @CatherineofAragon one would think Michelle would send out a confidential email asking "PALEASE! No more comparisons!" --- Because if the comparisons don't stop --- sooner or later we'll be forced to revisit *this* head-to-toe ensemble ....   wink777

Silver Pines

You know @CatherineofAragon one would think Michelle would send out a confidential email asking "PALEASE! No more comparisons!" --- Because if the comparisons don't stop --- sooner or later we'll be forced to revisit *this* head-to-toe ensemble ....   wink777

@Right_in_Virginia

Is that an actual dress that she wore?  I mean, it isn't Photoshop or anything?

@Right_in_Virginia

Is that an actual dress that she wore?  I mean, it isn't Photoshop or anything?

@CatherineofAragon

:laugh:  It's an actual dress she wore --- accompanying Sparky when he received his Nobel Peace Prize,

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

:laugh:  It's an actual dress she wore --- accompanying Sparky when he received his Nobel Peace Prize,

@Right_in_Virginia

I.....don't know what to say, lol.

Oh my Lord.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, say what you will about Mooch, I have to have a grudging respect for a broad who has the balls to step out (wayyy out) wearing a dress that looks like she'd been shot with a paint-ball.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

Hey, say what you will about Mooch, I have to have a grudging respect for a broad who has the balls to step out (wayyy out) wearing a dress that looks like she'd been shot with a paint-ball.

@Cyber Liberty

Oh, man, that was the night of the 2008 election.  I literally had my head on my keyboard, crying.

The Black Widow!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Oh, man, that was the night of the 2008 election.  I literally had my head on my keyboard, crying.

The Black Widow!

I found that pic by image Binging "Michelle Obama Black Widow Dress."  The memes where hysterical!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

I found that pic by image Binging "Michelle Obama Black Widow Dress."  The memes where hysterical!

@Cyber Liberty

I just looked...my bug phobia won't let me post any, lol.