Author Topic: Pelosi confuses millions, billions, trillions — has trouble saying ‘debilitating’  (Read 477 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The American Mirror
BY KYLE OLSON
AUGUST 3, 2018

Is it any wonder the U.S. government has a $21.3 trillion debt when politicians can’t tell the difference between a number with 6 zeros and one with 12?

Nancy Pelosi made an appearance this week at San Francisco’s Mission Neighborhood Health Center, and during a brief media appearance afterward, she confused millions with billions with trillions, had trouble speaking, and got her government programs mixed up.

(more)
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pelosi-confuses-millions-billions-trillions-has-trouble-saying-debilitating/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The woman is losing her faculties at an alarming rate.  She should get out in public more.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The woman is losing her faculties at an alarming rate.  She should get out in public more.

It is clear that she had no idea what she was talking about or what she was trying to say. I've seen this many times with her.  She frequently simply 'makes up' figures and statistics out the air. Whenever she gets confused (which is always) she defaults by sputtering old cliche phrases that she knows. Tax cuts for the rich...Impeach President Bush...etc.

And I agree with you about the obviously increasing rate of decline. For all of this year, she has become noticeably worse month by month. Whatever is wrong with her, whatever her 'issue' is, it seems to be coming to a climax.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.