Author Topic: Dem candidate says ‘If elected, I’ll be first Native American woman in Congress’ — appearing with El  (Read 391 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The American Mirror
BY KYLE OLSON
AUGUST 3RD, 2018

Dem candidate says ‘If elected, I’ll be first Native American woman in Congress’ — appearing with Elizabeth Warren!

Elizabeth Warren may have gone pale in the face when she heard a fellow speaker address progressive activists today.

While appearing with the Massachusetts senator, Deb Haaland, the Democrat nominee for New Mexico’s 1st Congressional district, opened her remarks to the Netroots conference with an applause line.

“If elected, I will be the first Native American woman in Congress,” Haaland said, speaking in the same group as Warren, according to the agenda.

The crowd erupted.

Apparently they aren’t buying Warren’s story about a grandmother with high cheek bones, either.

So far, Warren has been unwilling to prove her alleged heritage.

(more)
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/drama-appearing-with-liz-warren-dem-candidate-says-if-elected-ill-be-first-native-american-woman-in-congress/

There is nothing more honest than a slip of the tongue like that. Nobody truly believes that Blond Hair/Blue Eyes is really a true Native American. But Leftists are experts at denying real reality. They have been trained to 'play along' with anything.

If an obvious man with a beard and mustache can be viewed as a real woman, then why can't a Blondie from Denmark or Sweden somewhere be viewed as a real American Indian. In Lefty-World, reality doesn't matter. They make their own reality in their heads. Whatever they want/believe to be true, is actually true to them, in their minds.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 05:08:20 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It simply doesn't get any better than this!

I hope this is on video, for when Lieawatha decides to run for president!