Author Topic: The BIGGEST People to know in American Politics  (Read 2068 times)

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
The BIGGEST People to know in American Politics
« on: August 03, 2018, 02:58:28 am »

Rand Paul! The wiseman of the republican party, a libertarian conservative who ran for president in 2016 but lost because he couldn't match the charisma of The Donald. Nancy Pelosi! A dinosaur democrat that is viewed as an establishment insider who may be retiring soon! Paul Ryan! The recently appointed Speaker of the House who isn't running for re-election because all our congresspeople are millionaires (including Ryan) and he's decided to basically retire. Phyllis Schafley, rest in peace you beautiful anti-feminist you; I'm sure someone new will take your place in the Conserv-o-sphere, perhaps Lauren Southern? Milton Friedman! Economist against tariffs, what more can be said? Jesse Jackson, a civil rights activist that's earned the ire of many but may have a growing role in America if Black Lives Matter ever makes a comeback. Tom Coburn! "People democrats pretend represent all republicans, for 400 points". Hugo Chavez! Republicans warned his economic policies would kill Venezuela but nooooooo, you wouldn't listen to us! Marco Rubio! Little Marco might run for president in 2024 but I'm skeptical as to if he can succeed or not... GEORGE SOROS - Republicans are the mario brothers and he is our Bowser, a villian that controlled Hillary Clinton like a puppetmaster.....

https://youtu.be/l8drJGFEuEM

Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: The BIGGEST People to know in American Politics
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 03:08:39 am »
Paul sucks. He's another dude who talks a lot and gets nothing done.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 04:07:58 am »
I like Rand but concur, the Senators like he and Mike Lee are thinkers, that's important. It's important for Rand Paul's libertarian outlook. We have a number of Senators like that. They are on the right track but they definitely need more Senators to push through legislation.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 07:55:22 pm »
Rand Paul! The wiseman of the republican party, a libertarian conservative who ran for president in 2016 but lost because he couldn't match the charisma of The Donald. Nancy Pelosi! A dinosaur democrat that is viewed as an establishment insider who may be retiring soon! Paul Ryan! The recently appointed Speaker of the House who isn't running for re-election because all our congresspeople are millionaires (including Ryan) and he's decided to basically retire. Phyllis Schafley, rest in peace you beautiful anti-feminist you; I'm sure someone new will take your place in the Conserv-o-sphere, perhaps Lauren Southern? Milton Friedman! Economist against tariffs, what more can be said? Jesse Jackson, a civil rights activist that's earned the ire of many but may have a growing role in America if Black Lives Matter ever makes a comeback. Tom Coburn! "People democrats pretend represent all republicans, for 400 points". Hugo Chavez! Republicans warned his economic policies would kill Venezuela but nooooooo, you wouldn't listen to us! Marco Rubio! Little Marco might run for president in 2024 but I'm skeptical as to if he can succeed or not... GEORGE SOROS - Republicans are the mario brothers and he is our Bowser, a villian that controlled Hillary Clinton like a puppetmaster.....

https://youtu.be/l8drJGFEuEM

---------------------------------
Disagree w/the descriptive of Paul as History will
determine whether he's a wise man.
As for libertarian conservative, it is akin to a square circle
or a three legged unicorn, since none ever existed.
Principled Conservatism is an 8,000 year old legacy of the
Natural Law while libertarianism is faddish malarkey created
by French Enlightenment types such as Voltaire and Rousseau.

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 08:56:56 pm »
Great vid as always man!
Visit my website @ AmericanaPrime.com!

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 04:26:21 pm »