Author Topic: Eric Trump: Entire family has received 'white powder' in the mail  (Read 401 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Eric Trump: Entire family has received 'white powder' in the mail
The Hill, Aug 2, 2018, John Bowden

President Trump's son Eric Trump on Thursday said that all the members of his family have had "white powder" mailed to their house.

He said that his family has been a victim of anthrax scares while making and appearance on Fox News' "Hannity" saying, "We've all had white powder show up at our house."

Host Sean Hannity asked President Trump's son if his family had been threatened.

"I've been threatened," Eric Trump said. "Our family's been threatened. All of us. We've all had white powder show up at our house."

Trump's revelation to Hannity indicates that that other anthrax scares had occurred targeting the Trump family besides a previously reported incident in February in which Donald Trump Jr.'s wife Vanessa Trump opened an envelope containing white powder.

More: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/400213-eric-trump-several-members-of-my-family-have-received-white

Offline Applewood

Re: Eric Trump: Entire family has received 'white powder' in the mail
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 12:06:45 pm »
I should think someone (Secret Service?) should be examining and opening their mail.  And that should include Vanessa Trump, even though she and Junior are divorced, or about to be.