Author Topic: 7-Year-Old Boy Devastated After New York State Launches Full-Out Assault on Lemonade Stand  (Read 1812 times)

rangerrebew

7-Year-Old Boy Devastated After New York State Launches Full-Out Assault on Lemonade Stand
By Rebekah Baker
August 1, 2018 at 11:50am

President Ronald Reagan once said, “Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.”

Unfortunately for freedom-loving Americans, this commonsense rule is one big government leftists refuse to abide by.

Seven-year-old Brendan Mulvaney found this out first hand after he set up a small lemonade stand across the street from the Saratoga County Fair in upstate New York.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/7-year-old-boy-devastated-after-new-york-state-launches-full-assault-lemonade-stand/

Offline RoosGirl

Tough, but good, lesson at an early age about what big gov't will do to you.

Offline darroll

Steal hubcaps it's safer.

Online roamer_1

Steal hubcaps it's safer.

And you don't need a permit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His parents are raising a Pu$$y.  Move on little dude. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline musiclady

Tough, but good, lesson at an early age about what big gov't will do to you.

I hope the kid isn't in NY's far left education system.

If he is, he'll end up a liberal anyway, and forget this valuable lesson.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline thackney

TAKING A STAND FOR LEMONADE STANDS
https://www.countrytimelegalade.com/

Life doesn't always give you lemons, but when it does, you should be able to make and share lemonade with the neighborhood without legal implications. That's why we're here to take a stand for lemonade stands across the nation. The offices of Legal-Ade are now open!

So, if your lemonade stand has incurred a fine during the 2017 or 2018 calendar year OR if you've purchased a permit for 2018 so your miniature entrepreneur can sell lemonade, turn to the good folks at Legal-Ade. We'll cover your fine or permit fees up to $300.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Suppressed

TAKING A STAND FOR LEMONADE STANDS
https://www.countrytimelegalade.com/

Life doesn't always give you lemons, but when it does, you should be able to make and share lemonade with the neighborhood without legal implications. That's why we're here to take a stand for lemonade stands across the nation. The offices of Legal-Ade are now open!

So, if your lemonade stand has incurred a fine during the 2017 or 2018 calendar year OR if you've purchased a permit for 2018 so your miniature entrepreneur can sell lemonade, turn to the good folks at Legal-Ade. We'll cover your fine or permit fees up to $300.

Good for Kraft/Heinz! 

Promotion ends at end of the month (or $60,000).
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn