Author Topic: Conservative Painter Releases New Trump-Themed Artwork: Crossing The Swamp  (Read 3269 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The real sacrilege is this "so called artist" lampooning Luetze's great piece from 150 years ago.  Disgusting

I've seen two threads today equating Trump to Reagan and now Washington.  When does this shit stop?

ROFL!   

Because of your love of baseball, you're still 'good people'.

Nevertheless, this proves that you only have a burr up your ass because it's a take-off on a classic.

LOL!  Come on, man.   Of course it's crap as art.

But I still say that if certain events come to pass, the original signed by the artist could command serious money.  That's all.  :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I got no problem with it.
It is what it is.

In some ways, it's kinda like one of those Rorschach tests, in that it reveals as much about the person commenting on it as in the content of the painting itself.

That's certainly the case around here, judging from the comments of this thread so far !!  ;)

Offline darroll

Didn't that guy running for congress in Oregon say that Melania was the oar?
<chuckle>

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
It's just a glorified political cartoon, that anyone would take this seriously is beyond me.  It's a bit like something one would see in a Mad magazine or something.  Even the National Lampoon.

Bingo!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Silver Pines

I got no problem with it.
It is what it is.

In some ways, it's kinda like one of those Rorschach tests, in that it reveals as much about the person commenting on it as in the content of the painting itself.

That's certainly the case around here, judging from the comments of this thread so far !!  ;)

@Fishrrman

You’re right about that.

Online corbe

It's just a glorified political cartoon, that anyone would take this seriously is beyond me.  It's a bit like something one would see in a Mad magazine or something.  Even the National Lampoon.

@TomSea

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

Didn't that guy running for congress in Oregon say that Melania was the oar?

'ow's that?