Author Topic: Conservative Painter Releases New Trump-Themed Artwork: Crossing The Swamp  (Read 3257 times)

Silver Pines

The whole thing is funny, but this just gets me, lol...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The same standing position as Washington.

Without the results, metaphoric, symbolic or actual.

Not even a Gator-skin Hessian cap as a trophy of his swamp kills.

Just a nice little boat ride, for photo-op national blasphemy sake.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Night Hides Not

That is very upsetting...and you can't see her heels either...the artist did not study his subject very well!

Is that JimRob with the binoculars ?

:rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Didn't that guy running for congress in Oregon say that Melania was the oar?

Today’s “Winner of the Internet”!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 04:59:06 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Suppressed

One of the critics pointed out that it appears Carson on the starboard side appears to be oaring backwards.

Yes, it's a highly accurate representation of the Administration going in circles in the swamp.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

Is that GWB with the flag?
It could be Federation observer John Gill...

It's certainly no James Monroe.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Normally like his work.  His other stuff has been illustrations of how the left is trampling on our freedoms.   Don’t like this one.  Too fan boy, too sacrilegious to Washington...my .02 worth.  YMMV

LOL!   Thanks for the smiles.  Sincerely.    888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Normally like his work.  His other stuff has been illustrations of how the left is trampling on our freedoms.   Don’t like this one.  Too fan boy, too sacrilegious to Washington...my .02 worth.  YMMV

Yep, his technical quality is good, but he is way too much into big brother fanboyism. This probably should be added to the 'Trump Worship Images' topic.

Offline ABX

I suppose showing him rowing across it is more accurate than showing him draining it.

More like filling it with his own swamp water.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am an art collector, and I will equivocally state that this garbage is shit.  It's like T. Kinkade on orange steroids.

Cute  themes though, but so are black felt paintings of dogs smoking and playing poker  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

It could be Federation observer John Gill...

It's certainly no James Monroe.

Believe that's Vice Pres. Pence holding the flag.

Guiliani at the stern.

Who's got his legs sticking out up front?   Don't recognize him.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

Believe that's Vice Pres. Pence holding the flag.

Guiliani at the stern.

Who's got his legs sticking out up front?   Don't recognize him.

Someone who is about to get is legs bitten off by a gator.

The more I look at it, that whole boat is a cluster f waiting to happen. People rowing different directions, too many people in the boat, and there is always that one dummy standing up making it unstable.

Offline aligncare

@Concerned

He's surveying his demesne.

demesne...

What? did you get a vocabulary for Christmas?

Online DCPatriot

I am an art collector, and I will equivocally state that this garbage is shit.  It's like T. Kinkade on orange steroids.

Cute  themes though, but so are black felt paintings of dogs smoking and playing poker  :silly:

It's a campy piece. 

Depending on events, it could end up commanding 8 figures.  As a collectable.  Not as art.

You compare it to black felt and the gambling dogs because you really dislike the man.

Advise you to never bring your 'problem' to work.    happy77

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

List of figures from left to right: Nikki Haley, James Mattis, Ben Carson, President Trump, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Melania Trump, Mike Pompeo, Sarah Sanders, Ivanka Trump, John Bolton, Kellyanne Conway, John Kelly

http://jonmcnaughton.com/crossing-the-swamp/

Online DCPatriot

List of figures from left to right: Nikki Haley, James Mattis, Ben Carson, President Trump, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Melania Trump, Mike Pompeo, Sarah Sanders, Ivanka Trump, John Bolton, Kellyanne Conway, John Kelly

http://jonmcnaughton.com/crossing-the-swamp/

Thanks, @Machiavelli !   :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

You compare it to black felt and the gambling dogs because you really dislike the man.
Dislike whom, the painter? It's just not good art. Comparing it to Kinkade is apt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's a campy piece. 

Depending on events, it could end up commanding 8 figures.  As a collectable.  Not as art.

Advise you to never bring your 'problem' to work.    happy77

I like McNaughton's work in general, just because I like the patriotism (there are a lot of pieces not involving President Trump).  I think the one of Obastard stepping on the Constitution with past Presidents in the background.  I noticed Clinton and both Roosevelts were applauding and didn't seem upset at all.

"The Forgotten Man":

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Dislike whom, the painter? It's just not good art. Comparing it to Kinkade is apt.

It's spot on!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
It might be easier for the art critics here to understand it's not intended to be fine art.

It's a political cartoon roughed out with paint brushes.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline mountaineer

It might be easier for the art critics here to understand it's not intended to be fine art.

That's a good description.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It's a campy piece. 

Never heard of this so called "artist". Why would I have such a dislike of someone I never heard of. That makes no sense at all.  You're so FOS sometimes its silly.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 09:09:46 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
This is vile and sacrilegious..... Melania in a camo hunting jacket? Disgusting!

The real sacrilege is this "so called artist" lampooning Luetze's great piece from 150 years ago.  Disgusting

I've seen two threads today equating Trump to Reagan and now Washington.  When does this shit stop?

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 09:20:34 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

It's just a glorified political cartoon, that anyone would take this seriously is beyond me.  It's a bit like something one would see in a Mad magazine or something.  Even the National Lampoon.