Author Topic: The Intellectual Dark Web  (Read 16820 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• Personal text
Re: The Intellectual Dark Web
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2019, 09:07:58 PM »
Could very well be, Fred, I may have missed it.  I haven't been able to go through the whole thread yet, it is chock full.

I just came across this video in the past couple of days, old chum emailed me the link.

I looked. I can't find that I posted it. Glad you did.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2019, 06:06:11 PM »
@Sanguine

Didn't have a chance to go through all of the many posts and videos that are here, but thought that this 24 minute video may be of interest to those following this topic.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Description:

Nations survive and thrive when they're able to communicate clearly and honestly, and they can just as easily fall to pieces when dishonest actors pollute or confuse language as a means of obtaining their ends.

We're swiftly reaching a point in which the two sides of the ideological fence can hold nearly polar opposite definitions of the exact same words or concepts... a point in which true communication becomes impossible, and the prospect of very real violence looms on the horizon.

The men who built this nation took great pains to establish order and structure, institutions and codes of conduct that allow for harmony and balance. Many take it for granted that peaceful civilization is simply how things are, forgetting the courage, devotion, and intellectual energy required to create and maintain such a state of being. The more we turn our backs on their collective wisdom and rush to embrace a modernist viewpoint that stands at odds with the entirety of human history, the closer we stumble to a complete societal breakdown, and the law of the jungle.

This video explains why clarity of thought and speech may be the key to diffusing this time bomb, and how accurate communication is the best means of countering those forces seeking to destroy the foundational concepts behind western civilization.

Just reading the description compels watching this.

Offline bigheadfred

• Personal text
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2019, 02:35:10 AM »
In reply.

I posted an open thread. The Logos. Read the history. Read the scriptures. The Vedas. The I Ching. Read Jung. Read any thing you want.

Then listen to your heart.

There is nothing. NOTHING. Beyond the I AM.

Read John. Then listen to your heart.

The people who witnessed to the Logos were not disbelievers. They were followers of the Law. Abraham didn't sacrifice his son. And so they believed and followed that. They put the Law before the I Am.I

Judas Iscariot.

The most true.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf