Archives > Briefing Room TV

Gorka: Why Didn't The Left Care About Russian Intervention For Past 70 Years?

(1/1)

TomSea:

--- Quote ---Gorka: Why Didn't The Left Care About Russian Intervention For Past 70 Years?
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date July 19, 2018

! No longer available

SEBASTIAN GORKA, FOX NEWS NATIONAL SECURITY STRATEGIST: Yes. Look, seriously there's a reason [Mark Levin] is called the great one. That was a tour de force from FDR betraying Central Europe--

HANNITY: Right.

GORKA: -- right up through Khrushchev and Kennedy.

Let me share with you an anecdote from just a few hours ago. I was coming out of a hotel in Washington and somebody comes up to me and shouts you're a fascist. And I said come over here and let's talk. And I said so, why am I fascist? Because you work for Donald Trump.

That's about as deep as the analysis gets. They are in an utter bubble. I want to make one comment on the Helsinki hysteria. For the last 70 years, 70 years, Moscow has been trying to undermine our democracy including our elections.

Transcript continues: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/19/gorka_why_didnt_the_left_care_about_russian_intervention_for_past_70_years.html
--- End quote ---

Always, a great interview with a lot of things to say.

sneakypete:
The left remained silent because the USSR was their Rome,and no loyal priest will criticize Rome no matter what it says or does.

dfwgator:
Let's talk about intervention in elections, shall we?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version