Author Topic: Gorka: Why Didn't The Left Care About Russian Intervention For Past 70 Years?  (Read 2102 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Gorka: Why Didn't The Left Care About Russian Intervention For Past 70 Years?
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date July 19, 2018

! No longer available

SEBASTIAN GORKA, FOX NEWS NATIONAL SECURITY STRATEGIST: Yes. Look, seriously there's a reason [Mark Levin] is called the great one. That was a tour de force from FDR betraying Central Europe--

HANNITY: Right.

GORKA: -- right up through Khrushchev and Kennedy.

Let me share with you an anecdote from just a few hours ago. I was coming out of a hotel in Washington and somebody comes up to me and shouts you're a fascist. And I said come over here and let's talk. And I said so, why am I fascist? Because you work for Donald Trump.

That's about as deep as the analysis gets. They are in an utter bubble. I want to make one comment on the Helsinki hysteria. For the last 70 years, 70 years, Moscow has been trying to undermine our democracy including our elections.

Transcript continues: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/19/gorka_why_didnt_the_left_care_about_russian_intervention_for_past_70_years.html

Always, a great interview with a lot of things to say.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 04:25:19 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The left remained silent because the USSR was their Rome,and no loyal priest will criticize Rome no matter what it says or does.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Let's talk about intervention in elections, shall we?

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 04:18:17 pm by dfwgator »