Author Topic: Trump advisers laying groundwork for Sarah Sanders’ exit: Report  (Read 1216 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump advisers laying groundwork for Sarah Sanders’ exit: Report
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | July 23, 2018 07:25 PM

President Trump's advisers are bracing themselves for the departure of White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, a new report says.

Staffers are laying the groundwork for Sanders’ exodus and have already started composing an unofficial list of potential replacements, multiple current and former administration officials and those close to Trump told Politico.

White House deputy chief of staff for communications Bill Shine has discreetly begun seeking suggestions from friends about who could replace Sanders in the near future, two sources told the outlet.

However, Shine pushed back on those comments.

“I have not had a meeting or discussion about this,” Shine said, per Politico.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-advisers-laying-groundwork-for-sarah-sanders-exodus-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They are clearly IMPLYING that Sanders is going to get fired.

I find that VERY hard to believe.

I think her being tired of the stress of being a press secretary is entirely believable,though.

Personally,I hope she stays. She is the best one I have ever seen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"a new report says."

Stories like this can and are written about many figures everyday by the "journalists" that still keep jobd in an age of dwindling revenue, news room cuts, etc.

How about :

Reports have already started about who will be Trump's running mate in 2020.

Speulation abound that Pence is on the outs, and somebody else may replace him.

Analysts have these questions, and more.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
However, Shine pushed back on those comments.

“I have not had a meeting or discussion about this,” Shine said, per Politico.

That's pretty much a non-denial denial.  I wouldn't be shocked if she wanted out at some point.  It's an incredibly demanding job, and she has young children.

That being said, I can't fathom she'd actually be fired.  She's fantastic, and I really can't recall her screwing up or making Trump look bad.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I find that VERY hard to believe.

I think her being tired of the stress of being a press secretary is entirely believable,though.

Personally,I hope she stays. She is the best one I have ever seen.

I agree.  Sarah is VERY popular.  People on Facebook love her.  She is one of the great female additions to Trump administration ... Nikki Haley, Sarah and, of course, Melania.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She is very effective. The last one I recall, as effective, was Ari Fleischer.

In my view. With me. YMMV
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

She's mentioned the possibility of leaving after November.  Besides, there have been denied leaks of some official's departure, only for it to be true not long after.

Sanders has talked about departing sometime after November’s midterm elections and although Shah’s timetable is unclear, it could possibly come sooner – although both could remain in their roles, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/13/sarah-sanders-swipes-back-at-report-shes-planning-to-leave-white-house.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

It's Cronyism, Jr's new girlfriend needs a job.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Worst job in DC.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Worst job in DC.

It is and she's one of the better people to have filled that position.  I'm reminded of just how good Sanders is every time I see that smirking Marie Harf on just about every Fox News show from 0900 to 1600...she being an example of one of the worst people to ever fill that sort of job.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

It is and she's one of the better people to have filled that position.  I'm reminded of just how good Sanders is every time I see that smirking Marie Harf on just about every Fox News show from 0900 to 1600...she being an example of one of the worst people to ever fill that sort of job.

Technically, she was the spokesperson for State, but I know what you mean.  These three, Robert Gibbs, Jay Carney and Josh Earnest, were all lousy.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Technically, she was the spokesperson for State, but I know what you mean.  These three, Robert Gibbs, Jay Carney and Josh Earnest, were all lousy.

I thought Carney was the best of those.  I didn't like him, but I thought he did a pretty good job in that role.  Earnest always seemed in over his head, and Gibbs was a bit of a bumbler.

Offline edpc

I thought Carney was the best of those.  I didn't like him, but I thought he did a pretty good job in that role.  Earnest always seemed in over his head, and Gibbs was a bit of a bumbler.

You've got to love the fact Jay Carney worked as Obama's press secretary and has Soviet propaganda posters as wall art in his home.  Wife, Claire Shipman and kids pictured below in feature article.  Check the background.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 01:52:26 pm by edpc »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Worst job in DC.

I think you have to be part masochist to have and keep that job.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Earnest and Harf were the two examples that young public affairs professionals should strive to never ever be like.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Earnest and Harf were the two examples that young public affairs professionals should strive to never ever be like.

Harf is Millennial scum.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Worst job in DC.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

No question about that. No matter who you try to please,you are going to piss off a LOT of people every time you apprear.

Then again,she has proven she is tough,and will not hesitate to slap anybody down that tries to get mouthy with her.

Frankly,she seems to be more intelligent AND have more stones that any of the male press secretaries I have ever seen. The country needs her,and I'd love to see her stay on the job.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@The Ghost

Or at a minimum someone who loves a challenge. Has to be the least thankful job in history.

Offline corbe

You're wrong @sneakypete don't confuse longevity with greatness.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   You're wrong @sneakypete don't confuse longevity with greatness.

@corbe

?????

Offline corbe

I forgot the sarcasm tag @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Sarah just has a composed attitude of being sure of herself and competent to deal with all the hacks questioning her.  I think she's great and I doubt if she takes it home with her.  I hope not.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sarah just has a composed attitude of being sure of herself and competent to deal with all the hacks questioning her.  I think she's great and I doubt if she takes it home with her.  I hope not.

That's exactly what she did.

I'm sure this is a family decision.  She has a helluva future in cable.  Who needs the threat that some wack job is planning on doing you harm?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

No question about that. No matter who you try to please,you are going to piss off a LOT of people every time you apprear.

Then again,she has proven she is tough,and will not hesitate to slap anybody down that tries to get mouthy with her.

Frankly,she seems to be more intelligent AND have more stones that any of the male press secretaries I have ever seen. The country needs her,and I'd love to see her stay on the job.

I think she is the best I have ever seen, honestly.  It would not be easy to do her job and she does it with dignity and strength.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.