Author Topic: Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’  (Read 3452 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Damn the bad luck, without the "weird assets" we are talking 9-10ish. I married my super hot, great in bed girl friend and then a few years later had to run for my life. Literally. It was fun while it lasted.

Yep. She was that hot. Victoria Secret hot. But she was a cerebral, shy, introverted, and ultimately trashy hippy chick who wanted to be an immature 15 y/o in a high school freshman relationship while we were in college. Loved her like crazy but not the kind of person I wanted to be around day-to-day.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 04:22:17 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline jpsb

Yep. She was that hot. Victoria Secret hot. But she was a cerebral, shy, introverted, and ultimately trashy hippy chick who wanted to be an immature 15 y/o in a high school freshman relationship while we were in college. Loved her like crazy but not the kind of person I wanted to be around day-to-day.

Hey, I like "trashy hippy chicks". These days they are the only ones that will have anything to do with me. LOL.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, I like "trashy hippy chicks". These days they are the only ones that will have anything to do with me. LOL.

:laugh:

Same here.  Must be an age thing....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

...He went on to say that he needed to focus on playing “Call of Duty,”...

How has this thread gone to the second page without a "Call of Booty" reference?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Hahaha, we were getting married the next summer before she dumped me for the biggest pervo douchebag skeezer on campus. The guy that all the girls ran from, sometimes literally.

She was going to reform him.
I knew a girl like that. Each BF was further down the ladder.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Right up there with the best thighs I've ever seen.   This guy must be bonkers. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She was going to reform him.
I knew a girl like that. Each BF was further down the ladder.

I think it was something along those lines. I met her in high school, and her family was strict. She got out of the house and the downward spiral began. I think she wanted to rebel and be the bad girl, but only in image. She thought she could tame the beast, not realizing she was gullible to getting played because she was a fine piece of a**, and guys would say whatever they had to.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Does she have any actual meteorology training or education? If so…¿Cómo puedo darle mi número?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:20:10 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Does she have any actual meteorology training or education? If so…¿Cómo puedo darle mi número?

I'm not sure she even is smart enough to come in out of the rain much less read a radar map.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.