Author Topic: Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Suppressed

Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’
By Alex Sassoon Coby, The Sun July 23, 2018 | 3:34pm

Yanet Garcia and Douglas Martin
Instagram

Struggling professional “Call of Duty player” Douglas “FaZe Censor” Martin dumped his weathergirl girlfriend Yanet Garcia to spend more time with video games.

Announcing the decision on YouTube, the 23-year-old revealed that he and Garcia, 26, had split up, saying “I don’t have time for a girlfriend.”

He went on to say that he needed to focus on playing “Call of Duty,” and would be playing the next iteration in the franchise, “Black Ops IV,” full-time while she was “doing that job over there.”

Garcia — known as “the world’s sexiest weathergirl” — grew her global legion of fans during the World Cup as she supported her native Mexico.

The Televisa Monterrey presenter found fame after men shared images of her on social media, comparing her curves to the reality star Kim Kardashian

[...]

For her part, Garcia responded to the very public dumping with a

tweet saying she was “heartbroken” before thanking fans for support and then

sharing a new picture showing off her famous rear.

[...]

https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/pro-gamer-dumps-worlds-sexiest-weathergirl-for-more-call-of-duty
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Frank Cannon

Poor kitten looks absolutely heartbroken.

You wouldn't have her number would you? The only gaming system I have is an original Atari 2600 with Space Invaders I haven't touched in years.

Offline RoosGirl

You wouldn't have her number would you? The only gaming system I have is an original Atari 2600 with Space Invaders I haven't touched in years.

I'd give her a 9.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'd give her a 9.

That seems high. I would give her an 8 because while she does have an accent, it's not a good one....

Offline RoosGirl

That seems high. I would give her an 8 because while she does have an accent, it's not a good one....

I was taking points off for the weird dyed color of her hair and her saddle bags, but if you say she has a weird accent too then I think that drops her to a 7.

Offline Frank Cannon

I was taking points off for the weird dyed color of her hair and her saddle bags, but if you say she has a weird accent too then I think that drops her to a 7.

Oh? Well if you are at 7 then I am at 6. You're not going to under cut me bitch.

Offline RoosGirl

Oh? Well if you are at 7 then I am at 6. You're not going to under cut me bitch.

I think I might see a toe hanging over the front of her shoes too...

Offline Frank Cannon

I think I might see a toe hanging over the front of her shoes too...

So I should add points?

Offline RoosGirl

So I should add points?

You should, but it's another deduction for me.

Offline Frank Cannon

You should, but it's another deduction for me.

I knew you were trying to trick me. I'm all in now a 0 points. Beat that shit!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
He can get another girl. She looks high maintenance. COD never says "Not tonight" to you.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline jpsb

She has a pretty face and nice legs, that puts her in the 7-8 range. But I do not like her butt at all. Way to big, and the shape of her breasts is not to my taste.  So full frontal where you can't see her huge butt and misshaped tits she's an 8+. Profile where her butt sticks out and her breasts look like balloons she is a 6. That's my take.

Offline jpsb

I knew you were trying to trick me. I'm all in now a 0 points. Beat that shit!

minus one

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is something wrong with that boy. Maybe he has trouble turning her on?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Online dfwgator

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Dead ringer for my first girlfriend, w/o the weird shaped assets.

Loved the girl all the way to the moon, but she was about as interesting as watching paint dry. It was hard for her to keep my attention, so I can see how this could happen.
The Republic is lost.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Loved the girl all the way to the moon, but she was about as interesting as watching paint dry. It was hard for her to keep my attention, so I can see how this could happen.

@Free Vulcan

Did she know she was your girlfriend?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online dfwgator

No matter how hot she is somewhere there is a guy who is tired of her stuff.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@Free Vulcan

Did she know she was your girlfriend?

Hahaha, we were getting married the next summer before she dumped me for the biggest pervo douchebag skeezer on campus. The guy that all the girls ran from, sometimes literally.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

Hahaha, we were getting married the next summer before she dumped me for the biggest pervo douchebag skeezer on campus. The guy that all the girls ran from, sometimes literally.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Damn the bad luck, without the "weird assets" we are talking 9-10ish. I married my super hot, great in bed girl friend and then a few years later had to run for my life. Literally. It was fun while it lasted.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.