Author Topic: What is She Wearing? Hillary Clinton Looks Like Hell at OzyFest – Wrapped in a Drape  (Read 9544 times)

Offline libertybele

:silly: :silly: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:  Better a mu-mu than a tu-tu!!

https://gifer.com/en/528
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 08:02:54 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
:silly: :silly: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:  Better a mu-mu than a tu-tu!!

https://gifer.com/en/528

As Frank pointed out in #8, the correct term in this particular case is moo-moo...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline goodwithagun

When trying to analyze Hillary, one must always presume deceit and a diabolical motive.  That's why I'm assuming that she was deliberately crying out for attention with this ridiculous get up and hoping that she could use the response of normal people on the right against them.

No matter what, this costume wasn't accidental.

Kate Middleton changed her hair every time she got pregnant so that the pap would go after that instead of her midsection. Cankles is attempting to draw attention away from her backbrace, and poorly I might add.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

Kate Middleton changed her hair every time she got pregnant so that the pap would go after that instead of her midsection. Cankles is attempting to draw attention away from her backbrace, and poorly I might add.

Drawing attention TO it, I'd say.....

btw, how'd that incubator/zygote thing work out the other night for you?

Happy ending??  :laugh:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
She's surrounded by Secret Service and who knows how many aides. Why the heck would she have needed a Life Alert?

I don't think it is.  I blew up the picture and the button on the life alert is smaller.  I think its her little witchcraft bag.  I also noted that her fan has similar face features.  Must be her crazy lost son.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 05:41:27 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline goodwithagun

Drawing attention TO it, I'd say.....

btw, how'd that incubator/zygote thing work out the other night for you?

Happy ending??  :laugh:

Well I don’t think the timing was right. My incubator is void of life clumps of cells.  :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

Well I don’t think the timing was right. My incubator is void of life clumps of cells.  :silly:

It happens to the best of us.

Here's to creating more tissue in your own body some other time.   :beer:

Once in a while, that meaningless tissue grows up and actually looks like something other than your own tissue.  Weird how that happens, isn't it?  happy77

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

As Frank pointed out in #8, the correct term in this particular case is moo-moo...

Yikes!  I stand corrected.  Moo! Moo!

For you Frank!!  You might need a shot or two after this one!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Why is there never a bolt gun handy when you really need it?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA