Author Topic: Kimberly Guilfoyle Leaving Fox News To Campaign With Donald Trump Jr.: Report  (Read 953 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle is planning to leave the network to campaign for the 2018 midterm elections with her reported boyfriend Donald Trump Jr., CNN reported Friday.

Guilfoyle will likely join America First Politics, a pro-Trump non-profit, according to the network. It’s not know when she’s planning on leaving Fox News.

A spokesman for Trump Jr. tweeted Friday that Guilfoyle joining Trump Jr. on the campaign trail “is a win for the entire GOP.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/398046-kimberly-guilfoyle-leaving-fox-news-to-campaign-with-donald-trump-jr-report
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

If the rumors of Sanders leaving after the midterms are true, I'm guessing Guilfoyle is the likely replacement.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
'Campaign'? Is that the euphemism the kids call it now?

Silver Pines

I love all the pro-family MAGA types who’ve been Tweeting what a lovely, adorable couple they are.  He’s still married.

Offline corbe

If sleeping with a Trump is a 'fireable' offence at Fox, Hannity should go too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I don't think sleeping was involved. ;)

Offline edpc

I love all the pro-family MAGA types who’ve been Tweeting what a lovely, adorable couple they are.  He’s still married.

Didn’t seem to bother Aubrey O’Day, either.

Offline libertybele

That's what I thought.  What a wonderful example he's giving his children.  Front and center right in front of them and his wife!  How horrible for the kids and humiliating for his wife.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

That's what I thought.  What a wonderful example he's giving his children.

I wonder where he possibly could have learned behavior like that?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That's what I thought.  What a wonderful example he's giving his children.  Front and center right in front of them and his wife!  How horrible for the kids and humiliating for his wife.

Wait.  His wife filed for divorce in April.  I doubt if she cares what he's doing now.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

Wait.  His wife filed for divorce in April.  I doubt if she cares what he's doing now.

I see it a little differently.  She filed for a divorce for what seems now to be obvious reasons.  You would think that out of respect for his children and the mother of his children he'd keep a low profile and be a little more discreet until the divorce is finalized.  Instead he's now flaunting his infidelity.

It is unfortunate that many now see infidelity and divorce as very acceptable and commonplace.  Not so long ago, extramarital affairs and divorce were seen in a much more negative light and shunned.

We as a people have become too accepting of the 'ills' within our society.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

You would think that out of respect for his children and the mother of his children he'd keep a low profile and be a little more discreet until the divorce is finalized.  Instead he's now flaunting his infidelity.

Of course.  What do you expect when his father sets the example and says things like this in an interview....

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I see it a little differently.  She filed for a divorce for what seems now to be obvious reasons.  You would think that out of respect for his children and the mother of his children he'd keep a low profile and be a little more discreet until the divorce is finalized.  Instead he's now flaunting his infidelity.

It is unfortunate that many now see infidelity and divorce as very acceptable and commonplace.  Not so long ago, extramarital affairs and divorce were seen in a much more negative light and shunned.

She/they lost that loving feeling.  I see no point in not moving on.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

That's pretty good.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

We have become too accepting of that but the problem is so few people can claim to have had marriages free of infidelity and divorce.  I can but who else?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

Not I, @Emjay and realizing my shortcomings I stopped taking that vow in front of G_d and everybody.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I wonder where he possibly could have learned behavior like that?

I wonder too.  LOL
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
We have become too accepting of that but the problem is so few people can claim to have had marriages free of infidelity and divorce.  I can but who else?

Yep, one wonders if at the heart of it, did a lot of people elected Trump to normalize immorality and spit at those that still held character accountable? TOS basically cheered at the fake National Enquirer story of Cruz's mistresses.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

Yep, one wonders if at the heart of it, did a lot of people elected Trump to normalize immorality and spit at those that still held character accountable? TOS basically cheered at the fake National Enquirer story of Cruz's mistresses.

I'm not so sure that people elected Trump to normalize immorality, rather than sadly, his immoral behavior wasn't seen as an issue.

Silver Pines

@Emjay

I can.  There was no divorce in my family.

Offline libertybele

@Emjay

I can.  There was no divorce in my family.

I've bee married for 35 years.  The marriage at times hasn't exactly been a bed of roses, but I take my marriage vows seriously and we've stayed together and worked through our problems.  We just headed into our retirement and I'm glad we didn't throw in the towel when things got rough.  Life is much too short to not appreciate each other.

Offline corbe

Only G_d is greater than a precious soulmate, I certainly miss the later, more often than not. @libertybele

Silver Pines

I've bee married for 35 years.  The marriage at times hasn't exactly been a bed of roses, but I take my marriage vows seriously and we've stayed together and worked through our problems.  We just headed into our retirement and I'm glad we didn't throw in the towel when things got rough.  Life is much too short to not appreciate each other.

@libertybele

You’re right, marriage vows are serious.  My parents were older when they had me, so they, my aunts, uncles, etc. were from a generation that stayed married.  I know sometimes it just isn’t possible.  When my sister-in-law and her husband divorced, it was the saddest thing.  We’d been friends with the husband for so long, and then he was just gone, moved away.  In a way it was almost like a death.

It’s worth it to work through the problems whenever possible.  I know a lot of people are cynical about marriage, but I think it’s really God’s gift.

Silver Pines

Only G_d is greater than a precious soulmate, I certainly miss the later, more often than not. @libertybele

@corbe ❤️

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
25 years married (around 30 when married) (and no, our marriage wasn't always picture perfect)... But I never seriously looked over the fence at anyone else (and never will).
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 10:09:23 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....