Author Topic: Hillary Clinton’s supernatural Luciferian Illuminati protection  (Read 4001 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hillary Clinton’s supernatural Luciferian Illuminati protection

07/11/2018 / By News Editors

This past election brought out a lot of interesting information about Hillary Clinton.

(Article by Ray Gano republished from RayGano.com)

In fact, just looking at all the scandals associated to her in the last election it would almost appear that she had a form of supernatural / Luciferian / Illuminati protection bestowed upon her.

She literally robbed the democratic election where it was really looking like Burney Sanders was going to nail that one.  I mean how does one do that and get away with it if she did not have some special powers looking over her?

Email server with huge amount of secret data as well data exposing her luciferian ties and other nefarious information that is still being released today.

Look at James Comey and what went on with him and the FBI. He was suppose to be looking into HC but his farce of an investigation was that a farce.

“During that process, we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State,” Comey wrote. “Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton.”

In other words, it was all much ado about nothing. Comey’s recommended in July was that although Clinton had been “extremely careless” with classified information, there was no grounds for charging her with a crime. Put more bluntly, the FBI altered the course of the presidential campaign for what amounts to a fire drill.

Again, who are the gods that are protecting HC?...........

http://www.conservative.news/2018-07-11-hillary-clintons-supernatural-luciferian-illuminati-protection.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Hillary Clinton’s supernatural Luciferian Illuminati protection

07/11/2018 / By News Editors

This past election brought out a lot of interesting information about Hillary Clinton.

(Article by Ray Gano republished from RayGano.com)

In fact, just looking at all the scandals associated to her in the last election it would almost appear that she had a form of supernatural / Luciferian / Illuminati protection bestowed upon her.

She literally robbed the democratic election where it was really looking like Burney Sanders was going to nail that one.  I mean how does one do that and get away with it if she did not have some special powers looking over her?

Email server with huge amount of secret data as well data exposing her luciferian ties and other nefarious information that is still being released today.

Look at James Comey and what went on with him and the FBI. He was suppose to be looking into HC but his farce of an investigation was that a farce.

“During that process, we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State,” Comey wrote. “Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton.”

In other words, it was all much ado about nothing. Comey’s recommended in July was that although Clinton had been “extremely careless” with classified information, there was no grounds for charging her with a crime. Put more bluntly, the FBI altered the course of the presidential campaign for what amounts to a fire drill.

Again, who are the gods that are protecting HC?...........

http://www.conservative.news/2018-07-11-hillary-clintons-supernatural-luciferian-illuminati-protection.html

Interesting article.  The so-called 'gods' protecting Clinton, referenced in the article are in part members of our current DOJ, among others.  Those in the DOJ, namely, Rosenstein and Mueller are involved in her corruption as they were involved in Uranium One.  I've pointed this out in posts several times, but I think people really need to realize that Rosenstein is basically investigating himself! 

Rosenstein's appointment by Trump is very troubling and concerning.  Did Trump not know at the time about the Clinton/Rosenstein connection?  Supposedly Guiliani urged him to nominate Rosenstein and now Giuliani is Trump's personal attorney. 

Clearly there is a quagmire of corruption going on that our President is caught up in.  I just haven't been able to discern whether Trump is a victim of the corruption or part of the corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Red flag #1 you need tinfoil for this- Illuminati. Red flag #2, its evidence is pizzagate.

Offline libertybele

Red flag #1 you need tinfoil for this- Illuminati. Red flag #2, its evidence is pizzagate.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but if you do just a bit of research on Rosenstein and his relationship to the Clintons, it's not difficult to connect the dots. Secondly, I don't doubt the existence of the Illuminati.

If you truly don't believe that the Clintons, and in particular Hillary, are well insulated by those within our DOJ, then there really is no room for further conversation or debate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Interesting article.  The so-called 'gods' protecting Clinton, referenced in the article are in part members of our current DOJ, among others.  Those in the DOJ, namely, Rosenstein and Mueller are involved in her corruption as they were involved in Uranium One.  I've pointed this out in posts several times, but I think people really need to realize that Rosenstein is basically investigating himself! 

Rosenstein's appointment by Trump is very troubling and concerning.  Did Trump not know at the time about the Clinton/Rosenstein connection?  Supposedly Guiliani urged him to nominate Rosenstein and now Giuliani is Trump's personal attorney. 

Clearly there is a quagmire of corruption going on that our President is caught up in.  I just haven't been able to discern whether Trump is a victim of the corruption or part of the corruption.

I agree with you.

@Chosen Daughter--thanks for posting this. I agree.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Chosen Daughter

I agree with you.

@Chosen Daughter--thanks for posting this. I agree.

Oh, didn't even remember this.  I post things and never know where they went.  I have learned a lot tonight.  I learned I belong in Alternate Realities.

I have a question though.  If you believe and agree with this why did Trump honor her at the Inauguration breakfast.  Why did he say she suffered enough.  I would have thought all those people "chanting" lock her up would have severely been offended and lose interest in a fake president.

Trump hasn't destroyed Hillary or the deep state.  In fact more than ever it is being exposed that many Republicans are part of the deep state.  And they are also pandering to the left.  Its a serious question who is Q, and why would they follow the deep state republicans?

I am sincerely asking.  Because I am a Christian, but have never ever figured the draw to this evil man called Donald Trump.  The same man who is friends with the Clinton family.  Friends with Howard Stern and every liberal there is.   Just can't wrap my brain around it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Quix

Oh, didn't even remember this.  I post things and never know where they went.  I have learned a lot tonight.  I learned I belong in Alternate Realities.

I have a question though.  If you believe and agree with this why did Trump honor her at the Inauguration breakfast.  Why did he say she suffered enough.  I would have thought all those people "chanting" lock her up would have severely been offended and lose interest in a fake president.

Trump hasn't destroyed Hillary or the deep state.  In fact more than ever it is being exposed that many Republicans are part of the deep state.  And they are also pandering to the left.  Its a serious question who is Q, and why would they follow the deep state republicans?

I am sincerely asking.  Because I am a Christian, but have never ever figured the draw to this evil man called Donald Trump.  The same man who is friends with the Clinton family.  Friends with Howard Stern and every liberal there is.   Just can't wrap my brain around it.

1. Donald J Trump was created, reared, trained, taught, conditioned & inserted in his current role by Almighty God Yehovah to serve as HIS servant for HIS purposes. You will not believe a word of that so I won't elaborate again.

2. Christian prophetic sources Mark Taylor, Kim Clement and a handful of others were on record well before Donald ran asserting such things and that he will be in for two full terms. Mark Taylor says another Trump will be in the WH after DJT's reigh.

3. If HRC had gotten in, she was assigned to start a nuclear WW3 her 2nd 4 years. Look up THE 16 YEAR PLAN.

4. DJT was cryptically polite re HRC at the dinner but pics of his eyes reveal he thought of her as a very evil person. I think he commented that she had suffered enough as a strategy--a Sun Tzu strategy. He has been fiercely taking down child sex rings all around the planet by the thousands. He knows she has been horribly involved in such things.

4.1 There is some speculation that O'Bummer, HRC & other top level folks will not be arrested until DJT's 2nd term. We are expecting some lower ranked evildoers to be arrested before the election. AG Barr has indicated that Duram's investigations will likely be finished by the end of summer. They are CRIMINAL in nature. And Barr as a devout RC is very serious about prosecuting such evildoers to the fullest extent of the law.

4.2 Some informed sources seriously insist that Trump, Barr et al will prosecute some of the high ranking traitors & super evildoers by military tribunal and EXECUTE THEM--as in DEAD. Including HRC & O'Bummer. Perhaps including Pelosi, Shummer, Schiff-4-brains etc.

5. Trump ASSOCIATED with a wide diversity of folks. He seems to be CLOSE only with a highly select, usually extensively vetted & proven relatively small group.

5.1 As a high roller businessman, he became skilled at floating among the movers and shakers to achieve his construction goals etc. etc. etc.

5.2 Nevertheless, his mother's Christianity really took from an early age. And, the last 10 years, he has become a much more authentic & serious Christian. He wants to be known as the most praying President. Melania has also helped deepen his Christianity. God told one prophetic source that GOD would baptize Trump in Holy Spirit while he was in the WH.

6. TRUMP *HAS* neutered & destroyed many Marxist globalist oligarchy levers of power etc. I don't know why he hasn't had Soros arrested already but he has been working around the world to take the oligarchy down--not just in the USA.

6.1 You ought to be able to appreciate that such a monstrous hazardous task is no small undertaking and is extremely complex. Trump can handle complex monstrous tasks--particularly with God's wisdom and a team of quality folks. But he NEEDS our prayers for such an undertaking.

6.2 The list of high level CEO's who resigned immediately after Trump's first Exec. Order on the subject is quite telling & a long list. Others have followed.

6.3 There have been reports beginning to leak out that some such high level movers & shakers are sounding impoverished. I don't know if Trump has already started confiscating their wealth as the Exec Order outlined--or not. But such reports are interesting.

6.4 There have been some incidents of misinformation & deliberate disinformation to throw the perps off balance while things are put in place to wholesale take them emphatically down to either long prison terms or executions.

7. It was initially stated that the public would only learn about 20% of the horrible truths & facts. The public protested fiercely. The latest figure I've seen is that they may reveal 40%. The claim is that if they told the whole story, many people would be in the hospital from shock. And, that governments around the world would fall & cease functioning--yes--the horrible satanic facts ARE THAT BAD. Thankfully, Trump is fiercely against the satanic cabal and on the side of God in this huge battle.

8. I believe God has Trump in this role to give us an INTERMISSION in the END TIMES shove of the USA & the world down the greased chute to the antiChrist, The Great Tribulation & Armageddon. For at least 3 basic reasons:

1. Wider spread of the Gospel.
2. Showing the world and even satan and his forces what a world ran by God's priorities can look like.
3. Showing the satanic cabal what their ultimate doom filled destiny will be like--a taste, at least.

8. The Q-Anon team is said to be "less than 10" only 3 of whom are civilians. It is thought that the rest of them are military intel.

8.1 General Flynn called them the greatest, largest group, most effective warriors of their kind to ever exist & work on the planet in all of history.

8.2 Their [our for those of us involved] job is to red pill their social networks and to prepare to help keep folks out of the hospitals from shock when things begin to be more overtly exposed in dramatic ways & terms.

8.3 It is said that Q followers now number about 60 million patriots.

8.4 It is the Q team that has revealed a lot of the take-down of the child sex traffickers & perps around the world. And that task is far from finished.

9. It appears that reliable inferences from some Q-drops indicate that there's so much serious treasonous, child sex trafficking etc. on the part of Congress critters that if they took them all down, Congress could not function.

9.1 You evidently missed that within a month or 3 of Trump's early Executive Order--a number of Congress critters resigned. Those were reportedly the less horrifically involved in treason & horrible sex crimes. They gave them the option of resigning, suiciding or being prosecuted.

10. I do not believe you are rational or well informed about Trump and his heroic battle against horrific satanic evils of the Marxist globalist cabal.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 11:21:56 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Chosen Daughter

1. Donald J Trump was created, reared, trained, taught, conditioned & inserted in his current role by Almighty God Yehovah to serve as HIS servant for HIS purposes. You will not believe a word of that so I won't elaborate again.

2. Christian prophetic sources Mark Taylor, Kim Clement and a handful of others were on record well before Donald ran asserting such things and that he will be in for two full terms. Mark Taylor says another Trump will be in the WH after DJT's reign.

3. If HRC had gotten in, she was assigned to start a nuclear WW3 her 2nd 4 years. Look up THE 16 YEAR PLAN.

4. DJT was cryptically polite re HRC at the dinner but pics of his eyes reveal he thought of her as a very evil person. I think he commented that she had suffered enough as a strategy--a Sun Tzu strategy. He has been fiercely taking down child sex rings all around the planet by the thousands. He knows she has been horribly involved in such things.

4.1 There is some speculation that O'Bummer, HRC & other top level folks will not be arrested until DJT's 2nd term. We are expecting some lower ranked evildoers to be arrested before the election. AG Barr has indicated that Duram's investigations will likely be finished by the end of summer. They are CRIMINAL in nature. And Barr as a devout RC is very serious about prosecuting such evildoers to the fullest extent of the law.

4.2 Some informed sources seriously insist that Trump, Barr et al will prosecute some of the high ranking traitors & super evildoers by military tribunal and EXECUTE THEM--as in DEAD. Including HRC & O'Bummer. Perhaps including Pelosi, Shummer, Schiff-4-brains etc.

5. Trump ASSOCIATED with a wide diversity of folks. He seems to be CLOSE only with a highly select, usually extensively vetted & proven relatively small group.

5.1 As a high roller businessman, he became skilled at floating among the movers and shakers to achieve his construction goals etc. etc. etc.

5.2 Nevertheless, his mother's Christianity really took from an early age. And, the last 10 years, he has become a much more authentic & serious Christian. He wants to be known as the most praying President. Melania has also helped deepen his Christianity. God told one prophetic source that GOD would baptize Trump in Holy Spirit while he was in the WH.

6. TRUMP *HAS* neutered & destroyed many Marxist globalist oligarchy levers of power etc. I don't know why he hasn't had Soros arrested already but he has been working around the world to take the oligarchy down--not just in the USA.

6.1 You ought to be able to appreciate that such a monstrous hazardous task is no small undertaking and is extremely complex. Trump can handle complex monstrous tasks--particularly with God's wisdom and a team of quality folks. But he NEEDS our prayers for such an undertaking.

6.2 The list of high level CEO's who resigned immediately after Trump's first Exec. Order on the subject is quite telling & a long list. Others have followed.

6.3 There have been reports beginning to leak out that some such high level movers & shakers are sounding impoverished. I don't know if Trump has already started confiscating their wealth as the Exec Order outlined--or not. But such reports are interesting.

6.4 There have been some incidents of misinformation & deliberate disinformation to throw the perps off balance while things are put in place to wholesale take them emphatically down to either long prison terms or executions.

7. It was initially stated that the public would only learn about 20% of the horrible truths & facts. The public protested fiercely. The latest figure I've seen is that they may reveal 40%. The claim is that if they told the whole story, many people would be in the hospital from shock. And, that governments around the world would fall & cease functioning--yes--the horrible satanic facts ARE THAT BAD. Thankfully, Trump is fiercely against the satanic cabal and on the side of God in this huge battle.

8. I believe God has Trump in this role to give us an INTERMISSION in the END TIMES shove of the USA & the world down the greased chute to the antiChrist, The Great Tribulation & Armageddon. For at least 3 basic reasons:

1. Wider spread of the Gospel.
2. Showing the world and even satan and his forces what a world ran by God's priorities can look like.
3. Showing the satanic cabal what their ultimate doom filled destiny will be like--a taste, at least.

8. The Q-Anon team is said to be "less than 10" only 3 of whom are civilians. It is thought that the rest of them are military intel.

8.1 General Flynn called them the greatest, largest group, most effective warriors of their kind to ever exist & work on the planet in all of history.

8.2 Their [our for those of us involved] job is to red pill their social networks and to prepare to help keep folks out of the hospitals from shock when things begin to be more overtly exposed in dramatic ways & terms.

8.3 It is said that Q followers now number about 60 million patriots.

8.4 It is the Q team that has revealed a lot of the take-down of the child sex traffickers & perps around the world. And that task is far from finished.

9. It appears that reliable inferences from some Q-drops indicate that there's so much serious treasonous, child sex trafficking etc. on the part of Congress critters that if they took them all down, Congress could not function.

9.1 You evidently missed that within a month or 3 of Trump's early Executive Order--a number of Congress critters resigned. Those were reportedly the less horrifically involved in treason & horrible sex crimes. They gave them the option of resigning, suiciding or being prosecuted.

10. I do not believe you are rational or well informed about Trump and his heroic battle against horrific satanic evils of the Marxist globalist cabal.

Not the God I know.  You are treating him like he's a Messiah.  That my friend is Cult.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 10:05:43 pm by Quix »

Offline Quix

Not the God I know.  You are treating him like he's a Messiah.  That my friend is Cult.

NOPE.

Merely treating him as another willing servant of the Most High God whom God has happened to anoint for the job HE called him to.

You are welcome to attack one of God's anointed, if you wish. Scripture never records that working out well for the attacker.

He's far from perfect. We didn't need a saint. We needed precisely whom God created, called, placed & anointed for the job he's in.

Offline Quix

Offline Chosen Daughter

NOPE.

Merely treating him as another willing servant of the Most High God whom God has happened to anoint for the job HE called him to.

You are welcome to attack one of God's anointed, if you wish. Scripture never records that working out well for the attacker.

He's far from perfect. We didn't need a saint. We needed precisely whom God created, called, placed & anointed for the job he's in.

God appoints all authority for His purpose.  We are subject to all authority.  Federal, state and local governments and law enforcement for the purpose of keeping us from anarchy.  Trump isn't special.  God allows us to chose our own leaders.  I think a good reading of government in the Bible would show you it isn't always good.  Nor did God even send His only Son to save the people from worldly rulers.

Triumphant Entry:

People laid down their coats and palm branches for Jesus during His triumphal entry into Jerusalem because they expected a military leader to save them from Roman rule. Even after Jesus' death and resurrection, the disciples didn't understand He had to leave and return.

(Rom. 13:1-7) Are we supposed to submit to evil governments?

Excerpt:

(Revelation) In the book of Revelation, we see the worst government imaginable—one which terrorizes and slaughters Christians. And yet, we read that the lead of this government is “the beast” who “was given” authority by God (Rev. 13:5, 7). Douglas Moo comments, “[In the book of Revelation] keeping the commandments of God in the face of governmental pressure to the contrary is the central demand placed on loyal believers.”[4]

http://www.evidenceunseen.com/bible-difficulties-2/nt-difficulties/romans-2/rom-131-7-are-we-supposed-to-submit-to-evil-governments/

So we know that not all government is good, but yet God still allows them authority over the world.

Explain away about every president we have ever had.  The goods and bads, but Trump is the first with all this prophetic stuff.  I dismiss the Mark Taylor prophesies.  And the phony baloney idea of Trump being a modern day Cyrus.  Christians need to practice spiritual discernment.  Trump is a man we chose to be president.  Even worse than just imperfect.  He has mocked God. 

We have a man who actually did have a family background of church.  Attended church, yet said he didn't need forgiveness.  That is a powerful anti-christ statement.  The Bible truly does tell us that there will be many anti-Christs.  His mocking of little wine and cracker.....etc.

Please don't lift Trump higher than his worldly authority that God has given him.  And we are not citizens of the world.  We are citizens of Heaven and this world is not our home.  My spiritual discernment tells me that Trump is little more than the praise he gives himself.  A very small person of character.   Certainly not one to place on a pedestal claiming he is some kind of prophesy fulfilled.

Offline Chosen Daughter

NOPE.

Be careful with the word anoint.  Not all rulers are anointed of God.  There are many false prophets in the world right now.

The New Testament Greek words for “anoint” are chrio, which means “to smear or rub with oil” and, by implication, “to consecrate for office or religious service”; and aleipho, which means “to anoint.” In Bible times, people were anointed with oil to signify God’s blessing or call on that person’s life (Exodus 29:7; Exodus 40:9; 2 Kings 9:6; Ecclesiastes 9:8; James 5:14). A person was anointed for a special purpose—to be a king, to be a prophet, to be a builder, etc. There is nothing wrong with anointing a person with oil today. We just have to make sure that the purpose of anointing is in agreement with Scripture. Anointing should not be viewed as a "magic potion." The oil itself does not have any power. It is only God who can anoint a person for a specific purpose. If we use oil, it is only a symbol of what God is doing.

Another meaning for the word anointed is "chosen one." The Bible says that Jesus Christ was anointed by God with the Holy Spirit to spread the Good News and free those who have been held captive by sin (Luke 4:18-19; Acts 10:38). After Christ left the earth, He gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit (John 14:16). Now all Christians are anointed, chosen for a specific purpose in furthering God’s Kingdom (1 John 2:20). "Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" (2 Corinthians 1:21-22).

https://www.gotquestions.org/anointed.html

I find it impossible that Trump is Gods anointed one.  He has said he is the "chosen one".  But God does not anoint sin, and you yourself said Trump is not a Saint.  He surely is not an example of Christ at all. 

Offline Quix

I used "anointed" because I meant anointed.

Mark Taylor is clear about it. I think Kim Clement and a handful of others were clear about it.

Besides, MOST discerning fair-minded authentic believers can probably tell fairly easy from watching Trump that he is anointed for the role God cast him in--rather significantly above average--more so--than probably 95% of most preachers & evangelists.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 12:10:17 pm by Quix »

Offline Chosen Daughter

I used "anointed" because I meant anointed.

Mark Taylor is clear about it. I think Kim Clement and a handful of others were clear about it.

Besides, MOST discerning fair-minded authentic believers can probably tell fairly easy from watching Trump that he is anointed for the role God cast him in--rather significantly above average--more so--than probably 95% of most preachers & evangelists.

I pray people wake up soon and open the Bible.  Because Trump is not going to save this country.  Seems people are looking for Trump to deliver them from the evil of the world.  If you haven't noticed it isn't happening.  Nor will it.  The Bible says this is not our home.  We are not citizens of this world and they hated Jesus and therefore they will hate us also.  This is false prophesy.  False prophets looking for a savior to give us clues and assure us that God through Trump will crush the deep state.  I pray for all you who some day will have to face reality and realize we are in a fallen world.  And God had not sent a man that uses His name in vein to save you from the left.

Your Bible and mine say that the world will become increasingly evil.  And it will be like birth pains increasing in strength.  And it sure has not improved since Trump.

Don't forget Jesus.  He is the Hope.

And here is something to think about. 

In the New Testament, we are told God anointed Jesus with the Holy Spirit: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor" (Luke 4:18). Acts 10:38 adds, "God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power." Acts 4:26-27 calls Jesus God's Anointed. This was a term used to emphasize Jesus as the chosen one of God.

In addition to Old Testament leaders and Jesus being anointed, the apostle Paul spoke of an anointing of all Christians: "And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us, and who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" (2 Corinthians 1:21). At first glance, it may appear Paul only spoke of himself and those with him as anointed. However, he states that the Holy Spirit within the believer is associated with God's anointing. Every Christian is anointed or chosen by God as His children, set apart for Him for acts of service (Ephesians 1:1-14; 2:10; 1 Peter 2:9).

https://www.compellingtruth.org/anointed.html

But we know that Trump has said he did not need to ask for forgiveness.  He talked about having his little cracker and wine.  But I am not the judge of whether he has accepted Christ since those statements.  Only God knows that. 

What I know is that the Bible tells us to judge the church.  To be discerning.  But that isn't the kind of anointing that your talking about is it?  Some Christians have placed him as "the chosen one".  That is what Jesus is.  Not Trump.

If God had specifically chosen this sinful man to save America why does he whine all the time?  Wouldn't he be strengthened by God, and wouldn't have to turn to twitter to air his pity party.  If God was behind Trump why would he continue to give in to the left?  Why wouldn't all those deep state pedophiles be in jail by now?  Why would people have to keep defending him if God was in charge?

And what of Gods nature? God is very clear on what he hates in the Bible.  Many of the things that Trump displays on a daily basis.  A weak minded man without wisdom.  Prideful and boastful...…..

Billy Graham: Things God Hates
It's God's love for man that prompts Him to hate sin with a vengeance

https://decisionmagazine.com/things-god-hates/
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:32:08 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Is Hillary Clinton's supernatural Luciferian Illuminati protection greater than God?

Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. 8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. 9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, 10 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

My shelter, refuge and fortress.

Saves from the fowler snare and deadly pestilence

Under His Wings we find refuge.  He is our shield

We don't fear terror of night or the arrows of day...……

A careful reading shows that the Devil is no match for the refuge we take under the Lord. 

And likewise a careful reading of Donald Trump daily twitter shows a man who doesn't know the strength of the Lord God.  He certainly is following his own will and not Gods. 

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:28:40 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Aha, what I have been trying to convey but not very good at it I fear.   But this is what I was trying to convey.  What is God's nature?

The Problem of Context

The other problem is of course, that when we judge contemporary prophecy solely against the backdrop of the Old Testament, we encounter the problem of context. Today’s political scene is radically different to the world of the Ancient Near East. Most of Old Testament history is Israel’s history – a theocracy founded under the call of one man, Abraham. Today (in the west), we live in democratic nations where leaders are elected by the people. Today there is no such thing as ‘a Christian nation’. The Reformation of the 16th Century took great pains to remind us that it’s as individuals that we make a choice to follow Christ when we confess Jesus as Lord (Romans 10:9), not when we’re born into a certain political region. Our times are radically different to the Scriptures. That in itself should be enough to give us pause when it comes to discerning God’s voice in our day.

It’s also why when Jesus left the planet, he sent us his Spirit. The Spirit would remind us of the things that have already been said, but would also speak of things to come (John 16:12-13). The Spirit would be the one who helps to express the purpose and nature of God against the backdrop of our time. He would speak to us about the issues concerning our lives, applying his will to our context. That’s why he said it would be better if he left (John 16:7). But in hearing his voice today, we must remember the voice of the Spirit and Jesus are one and the same. What he says today must be consistent with what he has already said.

Would Jesus Say This?

So back to those prophetic words about Donald Trump. How do we test the prophetic words we’re hearing across media outlets today?
Ultimately we must ask, would Jesus say this?

And more specifically, when Jesus was on earth, what view did he take on the reigning powers that governed his world?

Oddly enough, Jesus rarely spoke about politics – and it was not as though there wasn’t plenty to say. In his day, God’s people groaned heavily under the weight of Roman leadership and longed for a messiah who would establish sovereign rule to Israel once again. Some of them – the Zealots8 – favoured armed rebellion, believing that God would deliver them with the sword just as he had done in David’s time.

Yet in this politically charged atmosphere, Jesus made very few political statements, with only made one or two references to Herod and Caesar – mostly about the need to keep civic responsibilities and pay taxes (Matthew 22:15-22). His other comments about powers and authorities had more to do with an invisible kingdom that operated apart from platforms and positions – a kingdom that operated in hidden places when one chose to love their enemies, forgave after being wronged, and showed mercy to those who were suffering (See Matthew 5). In this system, love, joy and peace were the policies of the day. Jesus’ entire attention was given to building a spiritual kingdom not an earthly one – one that started small as a mustard seed, that grew within hearts rather than being imposed from without (See Matthew 13), that ultimately conquered as a slain lamb rather than an armed soldier (Revelation 5). In short, Jesus completely redirected the people’s attention away from politics as a tool for change, instead calling for a revolution of people’s hearts.

Citizens of a Democracy

Jesus’ obvious disinterest in political matters doesn’t mean that today we shouldn’t have an opinion, share informed ideas or debate about policies and who we should vote for. These are all responsibilities of what it means to be a good citizen of a democracy. The Apostle Paul reminded us that it is beholden on Christians to serve their country well, honour their leaders and pray for those in charge, regardless of the who is in power (Romans 13:1-7, 1 Timothy 2:2). And we also know that ultimately God is sovereign over and above the powers of this world.

So, the question becomes, would God speak about current political leadership? Certainly God has something to say in the midst of the global turmoil surrounding us today. Certainly he is not silent in the face of power and corruption, issues of character and integrity and the fate of his people living in a tumultuous world. But would he say Trump is the Lord’s anointed?

First ask yourself, would God say this?

Then let your answer be consistent with the character of the One who is most perfectly revealed in Jesus.

https://www.godconversations.com/blog/president-trump-lords-anointed/

Offline Chosen Daughter

Mark Taylor is a Fireman who didn't want to or couldn't work due to PTSD.  He has had wrong prophesies more than once.  That makes for a false prophet.  Supported by fakery Jim Bakker that just wants to rob people.

Offline Quix

Mark Taylor is a Fireman who didn't want to or couldn't work due to PTSD.  He has had wrong prophesies more than once.  That makes for a false prophet.  Supported by fakery Jim Bakker that just wants to rob people.

I think your information & conclusions are far more inaccurate than Mark Taylor.

BTW, why do you think the NT asserts that the local congregation is supposed to discern a given prophetic statement?

If NT prophets were expected to be 100% perfect & flawless, that would be unnecessary.

NT prophets did not spend 40 years on the back side of the desert having their hearing purified.

But go ahead and throw rocks at yet another of God's anointed. We'll see how that works out for you.

BTW, would love to ask Bob some deep earth geology questions. Does he have my email? If he's open to that, please ask him to email me.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I think your information & conclusions are far more inaccurate than Mark Taylor.

BTW, why do you think the NT asserts that the local congregation is supposed to discern a given prophetic statement?

If NT prophets were expected to be 100% perfect & flawless, that would be unnecessary.

NT prophets did not spend 40 years on the back side of the desert having their hearing purified.

But go ahead and throw rocks at yet another of God's anointed. We'll see how that works out for you.

BTW, would love to ask Bob some deep earth geology questions. Does he have my email? If he's open to that, please ask him to email me.

1 John 4:1-6 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.   (Read More...)

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 Peter 2:1 - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Romans 16:18 - For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Mark 7:6-9 - He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with [their] lips, but their heart is far from me.   (Read More...)

Deuteronomy 18:20 - But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 - But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.   (Read More...)

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 - For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.   (Read More...)

Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

2 Timothy 4:3 - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.