Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos and Tomi Lahren Guest Star in New Anti-Abortion Film  (Read 1182 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Milo Yiannopoulos and Tomi Lahren Guest Star in New Anti-Abortion Film
Jon Levine | July 7, 2018 @ 3:42 PM

A new movie dramatizing the lead up to the Supreme Court’s landmark decision about abortion rights in Roe v. Wade will feature conservative provocateurs Milo Yiannopoulos and Tomi Lahren.

The news was first reported Friday by the Daily Beast, which published details from an advance copy of the script.

Lahren will have a cameo role playing Sally Blackmun, who spars with her father, Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun, the judge who authored the court’s decision in Roe. Yiannopoulos will play a British abortion provider who performs “32 abortions in five hours,” according to the Beast.

Read more at: https://www.thewrap.com/milo-yiannopoulos-and-tomi-lahren-guest-star-in-gruesome-new-anti-abortion-film-roe-v-wade/

OK, let's forget Tomi and perhaps Milo and some other "big name" is allegedly making a cameo too, ?? That being Roger Stone.... however, I"m not going to participate in a debate on this topic here, however, I felt with that extended debate last week, it seems to be of some importance to say, "hey look here! Tomi is allegedly in this movie". Again, I think all of this is sort of just "alleged" from what I understand until we actually see the movie come out.

If Tomi is in this movie, I do wonder some about her recent motives and that is important to say.  Just doing it for publicity?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
OK, let's forget Tomi and perhaps Milo and some other "big name" is allegedly making a cameo too, ?? That being Roger Stone.... however, I"m not going to participate in a debate on this topic here, however, I felt with that extended debate last week, it seems to be of some importance to say, "hey look here! Tomi is allegedly in this movie". Again, I think all of this is sort of just "alleged" from what I understand until we actually see the movie come out.

If Tomi is in this movie, I do wonder some about her recent motives and that is important to say.  Just doing it for publicity?
Given the serious question of how she got a national television gig straight out of college in such a tight job market and having no real credentials, her association with Stone and Milo might explain that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024