Author Topic: 'The Big Lebowski' Is Returning To Theaters For Two Days Only  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Suppressed

JUL 16, 2018 @ 02:30 PM24,069
'The Big Lebowski' Is Returning To Theaters For Two Days Only
Simon Thompson

[...]

On Sunday, August 5, 2018, and Wednesday, August 8, 2018, it'll be time for fans across the United States to pull out and put on their bathrobes, grab a White Russian and head back to movie theaters and witness, again, The Dude and his idiosyncratic cohorts in one of the greatest mystery-comedies of all time.

[...]

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonthompson/2018/07/16/the-big-lebowski-is-returning-to-theaters-for-two-days-only/#6118b329f725
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: 'The Big Lebowski' Is Returning To Theaters For Two Days Only
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 04:39:30 am »
Had a couple of friends rave on this movie... but twice now I have tried to watch it and the language was just too much to sit through. Too bad, it might of been a great watch.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 04:43:00 am »
Had a couple of friends rave on this movie... but twice now I have tried to watch it and the language was just too much to sit through. Too bad, it might of been a great watch.

I did watch it, and there were some funny parts, but overall, meh.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 05:07:52 am »
I did watch it, and there were some funny parts, but overall, meh.

Yeah. Watched it sober, drunk and stoned and each time I didn't get much out of it. So many better movies to do this with. Both Sex and the City's come to mind.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 02:12:56 pm »
Yeah. Watched it sober, drunk and stoned and each time I didn't get much out of it. So many better movies to do this with. Both Sex and the City's come to mind.