Author Topic: Sean Hannity torches Republicans unhappy with Trump's Helsinki press conference  (Read 1052 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Hannity torches Republicans unhappy with Trump's Helsinki press conference
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | July 16, 2018 06:10 PM

Fox News’ Sean Hannity condemned Republicans who have spoken out against President Trump openly expressing doubt about Russia meddling in the 2016 election during a press conference after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki.

“Every single person on the list that they’re calling a conservative is not a conservative,” Hannity, who has a Fox News interview with Trump that will air later Monday, said on his afternoon radio program. “Every single one has been a never-Trumper, a huge Trump critic.”

“These Republicans have been so pathetically weak, they have been so feckless, they have been so visionless, they have been so uninspiring, they can’t keep the simplest of promises, and the only reason that there’s not a massive blue wave developing … is because Donald Trump has single-handedly dragged them all kicking and screaming,” he added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sean-hannity-torches-republicans-unhappy-with-trumps-helsinki-press-conference
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Of course, Hannity would.  He lives to lick Trump's butt.    Honestly, I don't know why he and Trump don't get a room. 

Offline Idiot

Of course, Hannity would.  He lives to lick Trump's butt.    Honestly, I don't know why he and Trump don't get a room.
:amen:

Offline libertybele

Hannity is definitely one of those responsible for 'bolstering' Trump.  I don't think I've ever heard the man criticize Trump about anything.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Someone mentioned earlier that Hannity is now also wearing his ties down to his knees, kewl.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Can't people just stop for a moment and appreciate Hannity's show as an alternative narrative?

Or, are you already predisposed to be among those who wish Pres. Trump failure and humiliation?

Well, get ready...because tomorrow, Pres Trump will be interviewed by Tucker Carlson  FOXNEWS again.

...from the outhouse to the penthouse.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

Hannity, Rush and Trumpbart are just as biased, the other way, as cnn or msnbc.  All are 'Fake News', IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Sean is 100% correct. Every single loser that ran to the mics today with the vapors is a Trump hating piece of shit. Ryan? Corker? These back stabbing fruits are going home with their tails between their legs after selling the country down the river. I hope they both get AIDS and die.

Offline musiclady

When Sean sold his soul he lost all the credibility he had left.

He was whiny and repetitive before.   Now he's downright pathetic.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

When Sean sold his soul he lost all the credibility he had left.

He was whiny and repetitive before.   Now he's downright pathetic.

So no matter what he did you'd hate him anyway. You are pointless.

Offline cato potatoe

“These Republicans have been so pathetically weak, they have been so feckless, they have been so visionless, they have been so uninspiring, they can’t keep the simplest of promises, and the only reason that there’s not a massive blue wave developing … is because Donald Trump has single-handedly dragged them all kicking and screaming,” he added.

If the current polling verifies, and the blue wave crashes over us, are we going to be treated to claims of massive voter fraud?  This narrative will need one hell of a pivot at some point in the near future.

Offline Frank Cannon

If the current polling verifies.....

Come again? Current polling shows no such thing. As a matter of fact it shows 4 or 5 Senate seats in serious danger for the Rats as we speak.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Can't people just stop for a moment and appreciate Hannity's show as an alternative narrative?

Or, are you already predisposed to be among those who wish Pres. Trump failure and humiliation?

Well, get ready...because tomorrow, Pres Trump will be interviewed by Tucker Carlson  FOXNEWS again.

:shrug:

Ok, I'll hear him out. This better be good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
So no matter what he did you'd hate him anyway. You are pointless.

There are days, and stories here, that leave me wondering if Rod Serling took over my browser and I'm actually at DU with all the Trump bashing that goes on.

The man could pay off the debt, put a half $million in everybody's mailbox, get the Entire GOPE on board, leave the Rats with only 3 or 4 seats in each House, shut down 90% of the Grubbermint, fix the tax code down to a single, 5% page, and the usuals here would still be calling him a lying, useless SOS.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline aligncare

There are days, and stories here, that leave me wondering if Rod Serling took over my browser and I'm actually at DU with all the Trump bashing that goes on.

The man could pay off the debt, put a half $million in everybody's mailbox, get the Entire GOPE on board, leave the Rats with only 3 or 4 seats in each House, shut down 90% of the Grubbermint, fix the tax code down to a single, 5% page, and the usuals here would still be calling him a lying, useless SOS.

That’s okay. Trump’s economy’s still saving their sorry asses even while they comfort themselves and prattle on about his NY liberal roots (whatever that’s supposed to mean).

Offline Applewood

So your king has been shown to be a loser compared to Putin, but it's the fault of those of us who don't belong to his cult. 

Typical Trump supporter behavior. 

I don't care what he says on Tucker Carlsons program.  Trump bashed America and its intelligence community and blamed the US for cold war tensions.  He's shown himself to be another weak, blame America president just like his immediate predecessor.  And the summit was a big nothingburger.

And you can be sure that if the two leaders did agree on anything, or seem to, it will all be forgotten when they get back to their respective homes.  Just like the North Korea summit.  By the way, where are the remains of those American servicemen which NK was supposed to deliver ASAP? 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

So your king has been shown to be a loser compared to Putin, but it's the fault of those of us who don't belong to his cult. 

Typical Trump supporter behavior. 

I don't care what he says on Tucker Carlsons program.  Trump bashed America and its intelligence community and blamed the US for cold war tensions.  He's shown himself to be another weak, blame America president just like his immediate predecessor.  And the summit was a big nothingburger.

And you can be sure that if the two leaders did agree on anything, or seem to, it will all be forgotten when they get back to their respective homes.  Just like the North Korea summit.  By the way, where are the remains of those American servicemen which NK was supposed to deliver ASAP?

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:35:02 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald