Author Topic: Today's Toons 7/16/18  (Read 5660 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 7/16/18
« on: July 16, 2018, 08:08:35 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for related story/video:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Trump said he'll give a million dollars to Elizabeth Warren's favorite charity if she can prove she's Cherokee as she claimed. The tribe hotly denies it. If Warren is elected president, Indians will go on the warpath the moment she walks in a room and the band plays Hail to the Chief.

President Trump demanded illegals be turned back at the border without a hearing. The state of California knows where every untaxed car is parked but has no idea where a million illegals live. We could solve the problem, but no one has the nerve to put the DMV in charge of immigration.The Holocaust Museum in Los Angeles was shocked by a poll it recently commissioned which found that two thirds of Millennials say they never heard of Auschwitz. They have no idea of the horrors that went on there. This lets actors call Trump a Nazi without being hassled by fact-checkers.

Fox News star Kimberly Guilfoyle posed in an Instagram photo Saturday with Donald Trump Jr. at a rock concert. It confirms they're dating. Her willingness to date President's Trump's son takes a lot of public courage, but she was tired of being allowed in restaurants in the DC area anyway.

The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that White House Chief of Staff John Kelly would resign this month after President Trump returns from his July European trip. Half of Trump's staff have quit the administration. Some people will do whatever it takes to get a table at the Red Hen.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said she was evicted from the Red Hen restaurant because she's with Trump. No one saw it coming. For decades, I always said the U.S. will make peace with North Korea before anybody named Sanders is kicked out of a restaurant named after a chicken.

Thomas Jefferson will be played by an actor at Monticello on July Fourth who will recite the Declaration of Independence. He went on to be our nation's third president. On his deathbed, Jefferson said the worst mistake he made was appointing Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the Supreme Court.

President Trump got good news in the Harvard-Harris poll Wednesday in which his approval rating among Hispanics jumped ten percent, despite a month of protests against his tough border policy. The reason is simple. They're rewarding the president for keeping their relatives from visiting.

USA Today said Wednesday that morale is down at the Democratic National Committee due to the party's inability to bring down Trump or dent his support. It's contagious. The other night on Broadway, Hillary was asked to leave Les Miserables because she was bringing the audience down.

The New York Post said Sunday that Hillary Clinton is considering a run for the Democratic nomination for president again in two years. The pundits are weighing the pros and cons. Hillary Clinton does have tremendous name recognition, and if she can overcome that, she could win the nomination.

President Trump began referring to L.A. Congresswoman Maxine Waters as Crazy Maxine in speeches at rallies last week. Maxine urged Democrats to harass Trump supporters in restaurants, on the street, wherever they can be found. Due to recent death threats, she's now wearing Kevlar wigs.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Vulcan)

Offline ricebug

Re: Today's Toons 7/16/18
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 04:01:26 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Online pookie18

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:09:38 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 06:21:28 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

Darn... They left out the complete and interlaced corruption of intelligence and law enforcement agencies to shield illegal international operations conducted for fun and profit.

But his one accomplishment I liked best was getting his ass out of the White House when America replaced him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online pookie18

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:24:52 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

Darn... They left out the complete and interlaced corruption of intelligence and law enforcement agencies to shield illegal international operations conducted for fun and profit.

But his one accomplishment I liked best was getting his ass out of the White House when America replaced him.

You're welcome, Smokin Joe! I'd like the latter even more if he'd get out of DC & shut his mouth...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 07:32:52 pm »
You're welcome, Smokin Joe! I'd like the latter even more if he'd get out of DC & shut his mouth...
888high58888 You and me, both!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 01:22:40 am »
Thanks, Pookie!   Hope your Monday has been excellent!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online pookie18

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 01:32:02 am »
Thanks, Pookie!   Hope your Monday has been excellent!

My pleasure, Polly Ticks! Yes, thanks...had a nice golf game...