Author Topic: Former Clinton White House Staffer: It's 'Tempting to Beat the Crap out of Rand Paul'  (Read 897 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Timothy Meads
July 15, 2018

A former Clinton White House and presidential campaign staffer, Claude Taylor, tweeted today that “it would be tempting to beat the crap out of Rand Paul” if he lived in the Kentucky senator’s hometown.

Claude Taylor, who worked on President Bill Clinton’s 1992 and 1996 presidential campaigns, tweeted the following message:

I never advocate violence but if I lived in Bowling Green it would be tempting to beat the crap out of Rand Paul.

— Claude Taylor (@TrueFactsStated) July 15, 2018

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/07/15/former-clinton-white-house-staffer-n2500528

Offline endicom

Talk about poor optics.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, he must have found out that if you body slam Rand and break a bunch of ribs, the toughest sentence the State will give you is 30 days...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

Well, he must have found out that if you body slam Rand and break a bunch of ribs, the toughest sentence the State will give you is 30 days...

Good point.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Good for campaign material

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn