Author Topic: Trump On Russia Indictment: Why Didn’t Obama Do Something?  (Read 754 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
President Trump on Saturday in his first comments about the indictment of 12 Russian military “for conspiring to interfere with the 2016 presidential election” by blaming former President Obama and the “deep state.”

“The stories you heard about the 12 Russians yesterday took place during the Obama Administration, not the Trump Administration,” he tweeted. “Why didn’t they do something about it, especially when it was reported that President Obama was informed by the FBI in September, before the Election?”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/396999-trump-on-russian-indictments-why-didnt-obama-do-something
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump On Russia Indictment: Why Didn’t Obama Do Something?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 11:08:43 am »
It’s a fair question, but the more important one is – what are you going to do about it now?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 03:55:34 pm »
It’s a fair question, but the more important one is – what are you going to do about it now?

Probably nothing, for the same reason.  Fingers are pointed at too many powerful people in DeeCee.  Obama knew right away the Dems were far more implicated than Pubbies. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 04:02:49 pm »
Probably nothing, for the same reason.  Fingers are pointed at too many powerful people in DeeCee.  Obama knew right away the Dems were far more implicated than Pubbies.

If meddling in foreign elections is a crime then Obama had best pray we don't have extradition treaties with

Kenya
Israel
Macedonia
Libya
Honduras
Egypt

'Cause that hypocrite sure as hell meddled in their's.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 12:26:43 pm »
After his usual "thoughtful deliberation" 0bama told them to "cut it out". That easily exceeded my expectations...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA