Author Topic: Peter Strzok: FBI Let Me Decide Which Texts I Thought Were ‘Relevant’ to Hand Over to IG  (Read 511 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Peter Strzok: FBI Let Me Decide Which Texts I Thought Were ‘Relevant’ to Hand Over to IG

12 Jul 20185,503
FBI agent Peter Strzok testified Thursday before the U.S. House that the Office of the Inspector General allowed him to decide which of his text messages with former FBI lawyer Lisa Page he would turn over to investigators — and which he would withhold.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/12/peter-strzok-fbi-let-me-hand-over-whatever-texts-i-thought-were-relevant/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
WOW!  WOW! And double WOW!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

That was most sportin' of 'em.

Offline the_doc

WOW!  WOW! And double WOW!

I'll bet military intelligence has all of the texts. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Emjay

Thought you might be interested in this one.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Well,  he is an FBI employee,  and these were private texts with his chippie,  so they probably gave him the courtesy of letting him weed out all the sexts.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline the_doc

Well,  he is an FBI employee,  and these were private texts with his chippie,  so they probably gave him the courtesy of letting him weed out all the sexts.

I would have ordered a Special Master (is that what they're called?) to cull through the texts. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I would have ordered a Special Master (is that what they're called?) to cull through the texts.

You mean you would have had someone not directly involved to make the decisions?   Shocking!!!/s

- J. R. R. Tolkien