Author Topic: Tomi Lahren: Conservatives Who Go After Roe “Might as Well Spit on the Constitution”  (Read 12395 times)

Online roamer_1

I just don’t understand why pro abortion women want to make it easier for men to use them. The irony of claiming empowerment, yet supporting a horrific execution method so that men can just use their holes and walk away. Yay feminism.

It is without a doubt, the most vile attack upon womanhood, motherhood, and matriarchy that has ever been devised. Ironic indeed.

Offline musiclady

I just don’t understand why pro abortion women want to make it easier for men to use them. The irony of claiming empowerment, yet supporting a horrific execution method so that men can just use their holes and walk away. Yay feminism.

Indeed.

Abortion is the antithesis of actual feminism (that is, what is good for women).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline endicom

Quote from: endicom on Today at 06:45:46 PM

Dependent on the goodwill and monetary support of others. Not independently viable.

Then not comparable.

Who is responsible for the support of the non-viable infirm and elderly?

Offline skeeter

Or maybe not so ironic.

Abortion disguised as a "woman's right" is a diabolical cover for the Progressive desire to rid the world of undesirables.

Their pretense at caring about race and defending minorities is merely part of that cover.

Unfortunately, the radical left has succeeded in convincing the gullible that they are sincere in their concern for both minorities and women.

They don't give a rip about either group.

Progressives are a perfect reverse barometer. Whatever lofty principles they say they stand for, the opposite is true.

Online roamer_1

Progressives are a perfect reverse barometer. Whatever lofty principles they say they stand for, the opposite is true.

That turns out to be pretty true.

Offline skeeter

That turns out to be pretty true.

I guess that makes them regressives.

Oceander

Quote from: endicom on Today at 06:45:46 PM

Who is responsible for the support of the non-viable infirm and elderly?

It’s not the issue of responsibility in the abstract, it’s the issue of a fetus being attached to your body, using your blood supply, being inside your body.  Your example does not have any of those issues and is therefore irrelevant to the issue of viability in context of abortion.

Oceander

Because you don’t understand what you think you do.  Refusing to be turned into an involuntary incubator for someone else’s purposes is not making it easier to be used. 

You’re either ill-informed, or lying.  Yay ignorance, and lies. 

Offline musiclady

Because you don’t understand what you think you do.  Refusing to be turned into an involuntary incubator for someone else’s purposes is not making it easier to be used. 

No.  She's telling the truth because she is well informed.

I'm certainly glad the majority of us here know the facts and argue truth, and only you remain to argue the leftist lies.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline goodwithagun

DO NOT mansplain pregnancy to me. I am no incubator. I am a mother. Quit objectifying women by renaming our body parts and bodily functions. You have no right to debase women in such a way.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

DO NOT mansplain pregnancy to me. I am no incubator. I am a mother. Quit objectifying women by renaming our body parts and bodily functions. You have no right to debase women in such a way.

BRAVA!!!!!

Online roamer_1

I guess that makes them regressives.

LOL! That is pretty true too... The fires of Moloch...

Online roamer_1

DO NOT mansplain pregnancy to me. I am no incubator. I am a mother.

BOOM!

That's a mike drop if ever there was one!
 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You are the poster boy for "extreme", @INVAR in the context of the ongoing conversation.

Well then, like I said - if I am the 'Christian Taliban' in your estimation, it's the height of hypocrisy from you when you go bitch and moan to the mods as you do when your posts are called for being the apt comparisons to Hitlerian Brownshirt bullshit that history teaches us commands your groupthink intimidation efforts.

As to 'moral superiority' - that's just your seared conscience in the bewailing and gnashing of teeth when the truth is something you hate.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline endicom

It’s not the issue of responsibility in the abstract, it’s the issue of a fetus being attached to your body, using your blood supply, being inside your body.  Your example does not have any of those issues and is therefore irrelevant to the issue of viability in context of abortion.

People must sacrifice portions of their lives to the care of non-viable infirm and elderly, either directly, in person, or indirectly through voluntary or involuntary monetary contribution.

The alternative is euthanasia, being now practiced or proposed. No abstraction there.

Offline musiclady

BOOM!

That's a mike drop if ever there was one!
 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888

The best I've seen here.

The truth stabbed the lie with a two-edged sword, piercing its heart.

It was a BEAUTIFUL thing, @goodwithagun !   I'm still smiling!   :laugh:

Offline musiclady

People must sacrifice portions of their lives to the care of non-viable infirm and elderly, either directly, in person, or indirectly through voluntary or involuntary monetary contribution.

The alternative is euthanasia, being now practiced or proposed. No abstraction there.

Indeed.

And part of the two-fold goal of Progressives to purify society. 

Your question is not only valid, but crucial to discussion with those who would diminish the value of living human beings.

Offline goodwithagun

Because feminists have told women that they can do anything. I am woman hear me roar. Women in combat. No glass ceilings. Girl power . . . unless you get pregnant then go ahead and get rid of it because you can’t be a mom right now.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:51:51 pm by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
That is speculation, not 100% guaranteed.  And it’s irrelevant. What matters is what it is at the point in time that the woman wants to get rid of it. 

No what matters is it is separate human life. The rest is selfishness usually because they (one or both) wanted the freedom to act like freaking godless animals without responsibility. Abortion is a freedom at the greatest expense to another's freedom, freedom to act like mindless animals that has no inkling of how precious life is produced. Mindless animals don't make for great citizens (ones that care to make and raise responsible citizens), but do make for great lawyer fodder.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline musiclady

Still reflecting on the audacity and abject arrogance/ignorance of a liberal MAN presuming to speak for women, but belittling us by calling us "incubators."

The four children who were conceived in me, as unique human beings, and I had the blessing of carrying and giving birth to, were my sons and daughters from the first day.  And they were valuable, unique human beings, even if I did not 'want' them.

The lack of respect for women and children from the left is breathtaking.

(I notice our resident leftists never acknowledge that a pregnant woman has the option of giving her child up for adoption.  It is the inconvenience of pregnancy that for them, warrants the extinction of millions of innocents.  NO woman needs to be "punished" [their words] with a baby.  They have the RIGHT to give that child, whom they have given life, to loving parents who do want that precious life).

Offline goodwithagun

It is without a doubt, the most vile attack upon womanhood, motherhood, and matriarchy that has ever been devised. Ironic indeed.

Females are born with all of their eggs. That means when I was pregnant with my daughters, I was carrying part of my future grandchildren. How freaking amazing is that! On a horrific note, aborted baby girls are also carrying parts of their mothers’ grandchildren.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What matters is what it is at the point in time that the woman wants to get rid of it.

Well, you state a pretty good justification for birthing a baby all the way to its head, jamming scissors into it and sucking the brains out.  Any old point in time will do.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:00:19 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

No what matters is it is separate human life. The rest is selfishness usually because they (one or both) wanted the freedom to act like freaking godless animals without responsibility. Abortion is a freedom at the greatest expense to another's freedom, freedom to act like mindless animals that has no inkling of how precious life is produced. Mindless animals don't make for great citizens (ones that care to make and raise responsible citizens), but do make for great lawyer fodder.

While I always agree with you @Sighlass , you are doing mindless animals an injustice... As a rule, they have their babies and care for them.

Offline goodwithagun

Still reflecting on the audacity and abject arrogance/ignorance of a liberal MAN presuming to speak for women, but belittling us by calling us "incubators."

The four children who were conceived in me, as unique human beings, and I had the blessing of carrying and giving birth to, were my sons and daughters from the first day.  And they were valuable, unique human beings, even if I did not 'want' them.

The lack of respect for women and children from the left is breathtaking.

(I notice our resident leftists never acknowledge that a pregnant woman has the option of giving her child up for adoption.  It is the inconvenience of pregnancy that for them, warrants the extinction of millions of innocents.  NO woman needs to be "punished" [their words] with a baby.  They have the RIGHT to give that child, whom they have given life, to loving parents who do want that precious life).

Insists prolifers want to turn women into The Handmaid’s Tale. Calls women incubators.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Oceander

Me debase women?  I’m not the one who thinks that motherhood should be forced onto an unwilling woman by the government, through use of force if necessary.  That is the real debasement here.