Author Topic: Justice And DHS Claim Nearly Half Of Children 5 Or Younger Separated At The Border Came With Adults  (Read 250 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Justice And DHS Claim Nearly Half Of Children 5 Or Younger Separated At The Border Came With Adults Who Were Criminals Or Not Even Their Parents

ByHank Berrien

July 12, 2018

? 47.3k views

On Thursday, the Trump administration announced that almost half of the children who were five years old or younger and separated from adults at the U.S. border couldn’t be reunited with them because many of the adults were violent criminals, and some of the adults weren’t even the children’s parents.

According to the Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security, 46 of the 103 children are “ineligible” to be reunited with the adults. The departments added that 11 of the adults have serious criminal histories, some of which include charges for child cruelty, kidnaping, murder, human smuggling, domestic violence and narcotics-related crime. One man is wanted for murder in Guatemala, according to Chris Meekins, Chief of Staff, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response at the Department of Health and Human Services; seven others were “determined not to be a parent” at all, three of whom were found out through DNA testing.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33010/justice-and-dhs-claim-nearly-half-children-5-or-hank-berrien

The article goes on to break down who these people were that brought  children across the border.  I guess our justice system wants to put small children in the hands of child abusers , traffickers and criminals.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.