Author Topic: Michael Jackson was 'chemically castrated' by father Joe to maintain his high-pitched voice, claims  (Read 608 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Mirror UK
By Christopher Bucktin
9 JUL 2018

The doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson claims the singer was “chemically castrated” by his abusive father to maintain his high pitched voice.

Conrad Murray spoke out following the death of the King of Pop’s dad, Joe Jackson, last month.

The disgraced doctor blasted the Jackson patriarch over his “cruelty” towards his children.

Murray said: “Joe Jackson was one of the worst fathers to his children in history.

“The cruelty expressed by Michael that he experienced at the hand of his father.

“The fact that he was chemically castrated to maintain his high-pitched voice is beyond words.”

(more)
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-chemically-castrated-father-12885008
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
But....but....what?
I remember years ago that all those young boys were describing MJ's junk, to prove their claims that he molested them. How? What?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.