Author Topic: Kansas city councilwoman bites corrections officer’s thumb so hard, it breaks bone [crazy picture]  (Read 567 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BPR
Frieda Powers
July 11, 2018

A local Kansas lawmaker fell far short of representing her constituents professionally and is now facing felony charges.

Huron City Councilwoman Carol Fowler allegedly bit a corrections officer’s thumb so hard, she broke a bone. And that came after the aggressive fight she put up when she was arrested on an outstanding warrant, KSHB reported.

(more)
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/11/kansas-city-councilwoman-bites-corrections-officers-thumb-so-hard-it-breaks-bone-653141
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
There is a lot of crazy right there. When the drugs wear off, she's gonna have to splainin' to do.
Countdown to Resignation

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Thank God it was only a thumb! I wouldn't want anything close to that psychopath's mouth. Betting she will be transferred to county general. She is obviously in need of help. Getting arrested might be the best thing that ever happened to her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org