Author Topic: Seventh former Ohio State wrestler claims Jordan knew of alleged sexual abuse  (Read 5763 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Sounds like your dreams may come true.
Very Trumper of you.  Recognizing reality and dreaming something comes true are not the same thing.  I don't want Jordan railroaded if he is innocent anymore than you want him to get away with it if he is guilty.   

I just don't know how to explain away the other 5 victims that the pro GOP media has not dug up dirt on.  Like “There's no way unless he's got dementia or something that he's got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State” - former UFC wrestling champion Mark Coleman
https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-ohio-state-wrestlers-say-rep-jim-jordan-knew-of-team-doctors-alleged-misconduct-1530836633

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Very Trumper of you.  Recognizing reality and dreaming something comes true are not the same thing.  I don't want Jordan railroaded if he is innocent anymore than you want him to get away with it if he is guilty.   

I just don't know how to explain away the other 5 victims that the pro GOP media has not dug up dirt on.  Like “There's no way unless he's got dementia or something that he's got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State” - former UFC wrestling champion Mark Coleman
https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-ohio-state-wrestlers-say-rep-jim-jordan-knew-of-team-doctors-alleged-misconduct-1530836633

"Very Trumper of you."

Well, I'm doing something right.  I got accused of being an NT a couple of days ago.

Offline endicom

Yes he is...TBR is indebted to O for all of his help.

The Story of O.

Offline Suppressed

"Very Trumper of you."

Well, I'm doing something right.  I got accused of being an NT a couple of days ago.

Switch-hitter, eh?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Switch-hitter, eh?

I prefer to think of it as "not a cement brained ideologue".

Offline Suppressed

I prefer to think of it as "not a cement brained ideologue".
888high58888
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn