Author Topic: Seventh former Ohio State wrestler claims Jordan knew of alleged sexual abuse  (Read 5799 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What is to learn from Roy Moore, a fellow that was pissed that Roy did a ruling against him (Richard Hagedorn) to pay a bunch of alimony 63k+ to his ex. Richard's brother (David Hagedorn) is gay and works for WAPO and was married by none other than SCOTUS Ruth. Remember Roy  had, in particular, criticized Justice Ginsburg for performing same-sex marriages while the legal validity of that practice was at issue in a case pending before her Court. . . . . Richard knows the ladies that made the allegations and their FB posts prove they hate Roy Moore and are friends. Richard invites WAPO reporter down and shows her around (including visiting two women at their homes) and the stories are spun. The left publishes it and enough abandon Roy to get a flaming liberal elected. No proof is needed. What was provided as proof was proven altered or 100% hearsay.

Here is what I learned from President Clinton.  When Paula Jones said Gov Clinton molested her Clinton's tribe said "if you drag a $20 bill through a trailer park, you'll find someone willing to tell a story."  When Kathleen Willey got groped it was excused as a clumsy pass.  It took recorded calls and presidential semen for some rats to recognize Clinton was a sexual predator.  And it took all that for Juanita Broaddrick to come forward.

What is your number of victims before you take it seriously?  These  guys are being ridiculed, threatened, and doxed.  They are not coming forward because Jordan said something mean about Ruth Bader Ginsberg.  They are coming forward because they are angry they were molested under Jordan's mentoring.  The first one spoke out and others realized they were not the only victim.  How many players on the OSU wrestling team while Jordan coached?  This is just getting started. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Kinda funny how all of those accusations only start coming foward when Jordan decides to run for a leadership position in the House

Dirty tricks anyone?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun SEVEN unproven allegations...and you guys will still be defending Jordan when the 8th 9th and 10th allegation comes forward and probably after Jordan resigns.  Y'all learned nothing from Roy Moore.

Oh yes we did! We learned that we have to stand up and FIGHT when <<Nope>>!  I endorsed Roy Moore and would do it again tomorrow! I support Jim Jordon and hope he manages to beat this salacious attack by swamp critters (You and everyone like you) down!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:10:43 pm by Mod1 »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
What is to learn from Roy Moore, a fellow that was pissed that Roy did a ruling against him (Richard Hagedorn) to pay a bunch of alimony 63k+ to his ex. Richard's brother (David Hagedorn) is gay and works for WAPO and was married by none other than SCOTUS Ruth. Remember Roy  had, in particular, criticized Justice Ginsburg for performing same-sex marriages while the legal validity of that practice was at issue in a case pending before her Court. . . . . Richard knows the ladies that made the allegations and their FB posts prove they hate Roy Moore and are friends. Richard invites WAPO reporter down and shows her around (including visiting two women at their homes) and the stories are spun. The left publishes it and enough abandon Roy to get a flaming liberal elected. No proof is needed. What was provided as proof was proven altered or 100% hearsay.

It worked with Herman Cain and Roy Moore so NOW they unleash n Jim Jordon!  We have to stand with Jim Jordon and FIGHT this BS!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It worked with Herman Cain and Roy Moore so NOW they unleash n Jim Jordon!  We have to stand with Jim Jordon and FIGHT this BS!

Bingo!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Here is what I learned from President Clinton.  When Paula Jones said Gov Clinton molested her Clinton's tribe said "if you drag a $20 bill through a trailer park, you'll find someone willing to tell a story."  When Kathleen Willey got groped it was excused as a clumsy pass.  It took recorded calls and presidential semen for some rats to recognize Clinton was a sexual predator.  And it took all that for Juanita Broaddrick to come forward.

What is your number of victims before you take it seriously?  These  guys are being ridiculed, threatened, and doxed.  They are not coming forward because Jordan said something mean about Ruth Bader Ginsberg.  They are coming forward because they are angry they were molested under Jordan's mentoring.  The first one spoke out and others realized they were not the only victim.  How many players on the OSU wrestling team while Jordan coached?  This is just getting started.

I bet I could get at least 10 people to accuse you of being a pedophile, a rapist, and a terrorist. Especially if I was offering enough money. Does that make it so?

No proof has been offered, and some of these players are in financial trouble at best, shady at worst.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 01:58:08 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

BS!  There are no "victims" here just a few guys down on their luck who will do ANYTHING for $$$ and a bunch of A44holes like you pushing the narrative!

Bill Clinton had the MSM at his command 100%!  Still does in fact!  See any difference between that and the Republicans who have had their character assassinated?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Kinda funny how all of those accusations only start coming foward when Jordan decides to run for a leadership position in the House

Dirty tricks anyone?
timing is everything. Ever notice Republican scandals only happen during election season? Democrats get scandalized when their misdeeds are exposed. That can be whenever.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
timing is everything. Ever notice Republican scandals only happen during election season? Democrats get scandalized when their misdeeds are exposed. That can be whenever.

No such thing as a coincidence.

And when it's a Dem scandal it's always because people are out to get him or her.  When it's an attack on a Republican it's for truth justice and the American Way! *blech*

Offline endicom

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I'm still unhappy about the Roy Moore fiasco.  We lost a dependable conservative vote because Roy's enemies were able to convince people that he was some kind of pervert, which he was not.

Those long Roy Moore threads here will live in infamy and the people who drove them with sick Moore abuse will never be forgiven, at least not by me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Golly gee, you are so predictably credible.  Not a word from these guys until now and these were grown men at the time ... not some vulnerable kids.  There is money driving this.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Dirty tricks anyone?

That's my take. When Jordan ran for office none of this came out, now that he is emerging as a leading corruption fighter, they go after him.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Golly gee, you are so predictably credible.  Not a word from these guys until now and these were grown men at the time ... not some vulnerable kids.  There is money driving this.

@Emjay
Adults can't be victims.  That's a pretty damn stupid opinion.  Like Louie Gohmert stupid.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:46:44 pm by Once-Ler »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Emjay
Adults can't be victims.  That's a pretty damn stupid opinion.  Like Louie Gohmert stupid.

If Louis Gohmert is stupid you must be entirely insane!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

@Emjay

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

In the case of @Once-Ler it's both. He's not conservative and never has been.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

In the case of @Once-Ler it's both. He's not conservative and never has been.

You got that right.

If Louis Gohmert is stupid you must be entirely insane!

Entirely?  I'm actually no longer republican.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I didn't say one damned thing about being republican. I said conservative decidedly not the same thing.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Your posting has you somewhere between Chuck Schumer and Chairman Mao. There is no way in hell you have been anything other than a doctrinaire Leftist stooge.

Oceander

Your posting has you somewhere between Chuck Schumer and Chairman Mao. There is no way in hell you have been anything other than a doctrinaire Leftist stooge.

Hardly

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Hardly

Perhaps we should say that his postings here have been very much like those of his bud @Oceander.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Hardly

And I was just trying to remember who his fellow travelers are. Thanks for tip.

Neo nazi pedophile apologist says what?