Author Topic: Seventh former Ohio State wrestler claims Jordan knew of alleged sexual abuse  (Read 5758 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seventh former Ohio State wrestler claims Jordan knew of alleged sexual abuse
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 07/07/18 08:57 PM EDT

A seventh former Ohio State University wrestler came forward Saturday with claims that Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) knew about alleged sexual abuse taking place on the wrestling team while he was an assistant coach.

David Range told The Washington Post that Jordan must have know about the alleged sexual abuse by athletic doctor Richard Strauss because it happened regularly and was often discussed.

“Jordan definitely knew that these things were happening — yes, most definitely,” Range told the newspaper. “It was there. He knew about it because it was an everyday occurrence.”

The former wrestler said he did not talk about the alleged abuse with Jordan directly and was unaware of any formal reports made about it. He said the lawmaker was in the locker room during conversations about the topic.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/395978-seventh-former-ohio-state-wrestler-claims-jordan-knew-of-alleged-sexual-abuse
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
These wrestlers are beginning to join the abused women fad.  They all knew this doctor was a nutcase and did nothing.  Now, they're blaming Jordan.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

These wrestlers are beginning to join the abused women fad.  They all knew this doctor was a nutcase and did nothing.  Now, they're blaming Jordan.

Exactly.  They wanted it.  Grab 'em by the you-know-what and pop a tic-tac.  MAGA

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Exactly.  They wanted it.  Grab 'em by the you-know-what and pop a tic-tac.  MAGA

Wow, blaming MAGA for something that happened in the 1970s in Ohio?

Kind of like nobody or almost nobody ever claimed Trump had any racist tendencies until he ran for President.

MAGA.

Wow, blaming MAGA for something that happened in the 1970s in Ohio?

Kind of like nobody or almost nobody ever claimed Trump had any racist tendencies until he ran for President.

MAGA.
@TomSea
I'm blaming MAGA for excusing sexual abuse today.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:19:54 pm by Once-Ler »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@TomSea
I'm blaming MAGA for excusing sexual abuse today.

Nope!  You are blaming it for excusing unproven ALLEGATIONS of things that supposedly happened many years ago and no one said a damned word about until Jim Jordan gained some measure of prominence.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/06/jim-jordan-harassment-ohio-state-wrestling-699192

So a 22 year old wrestler in college needed another 22 year old wrestler to hold his hand during a medical exam. That sounds gayer than the charges being leveled.

Offline Fantom

You are one sick f'k @Once-Ler . You really make me reconsider even being here.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wait a minute.

These young men were WRESTLERS.
I assume that means they were fit of body, and somewhat muscular?

And they just let someone come at them and fondle them?

C'mon...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
So a 22 year old wrestler in college needed another 22 year old wrestler to hold his hand during a medical exam. That sounds gayer than the charges being leveled.

It sounds weird.  Maybe not gay but just unbelievably happy.  Something is driving this to take down Jordan.  It shouldn't work.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
When toe #metoo things got going strong, they started after Hannity. He said, NO. Got a very tough attorney, and stopped it quickly.

Maybe he can lend some help. Or maybe he already has. Good luck, Jordan.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Nope!  You are blaming it for excusing unproven ALLEGATIONS of things that supposedly happened many years ago and no one said a damned word about until Jim Jordan gained some measure of prominence.
@Bigun SEVEN unproven allegations...and you guys will still be defending Jordan when the 8th 9th and 10th allegation comes forward and probably after Jordan resigns.  Y'all learned nothing from Roy Moore.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I have stayed out of this so far but there are a number of them now.  Are they all liars?

Believe me there have been numbers of Republicans caught in disturbing scandals.  An R behind your political title doesn't make a person above political scandal.   If you think it does then take a look back in history.  Same as pastors and priests have been found to have done horrible things, of which people would never have expected. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_sex_scandals_in_the_United_States

Sadly politics is full of scandalous behavior.  I hope it turns out this is not true. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@Bigun SEVEN unproven allegations...and you guys will still be defending Jordan when the 8th 9th and 10th allegation comes forward and probably after Jordan resigns.  Y'all learned nothing from Roy Moore.

Wow, you jumped on this quick. It's almost pavlovian.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jpsb

It sounds weird.  Maybe not gay but just unbelievably happy.  Something is driving this to take down Jordan.  It shouldn't work.

This is a blatantly obvious attempt to take out one of the primary players in uncovering the corruption
at DOJ and FBI. These are trumped up (no bun intended) charges, complete and total BS.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 05:08:28 am by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

I have stayed out of this so far but there are a number of them now.  Are they all liars?

Yes.

Offline jpsb

Y'all learned nothing from Roy Moore.

I learned that their is no lie that the uniparty won't push to maintain there grip on power at DC. I
also learned that NeverTrumpers are always happy to help the deep state at the expense of
conservatives and those of us that wish to save the Republic. That is what I learned.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Believe me there have been numbers of Republicans caught in disturbing scandals.  An R behind your political title doesn't make a person above political scandal.   If you think it does then take a look back in history.  Same as pastors and priests have been found to have done horrible things, of which people would never have expected. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_sex_scandals_in_the_United_States

Sadly politics is full of scandalous behavior.  I hope it turns out this is not true.

This whole story reeks so bad I can smell it from here.  It's simply an attempt to discredit Jordan ... and, sadly, it may work.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I learned that their is no lie that the uniparty won't push to maintain there grip on power at DC. I
also learned that NeverTrumpers are always happy to help the deep state at the expense of
conservatives and those of us that wish to save the Republic. That is what I learned.

I know its all a conspiracy.  I hope it isn't true.  That is what.  Trying to bring down the Republic.  Right, politicians do that themselves.

If its a lie there must be some motive for them.  On a payroll?  Find it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

This whole story reeks so bad I can smell it from here.  It's simply an attempt to discredit Jordan ... and, sadly, it may work.

OK, I look forward to uncovering the stink.  What is the motive?  Money?  They are all liberals looking to take down the GOP?

I agree that it is odd they never said anything before.

Offline jpsb

I know its all a conspiracy.  I hope it isn't true.  That is what.  Trying to bring down the Republic.  Right, politicians do that themselves.

If its a lie there must be some motive for them.  On a payroll?  Find it.

It is not true, just like most of the things said about Roy Moore were likely not true either.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Where have we seen this before? I tire of this, it reeks of setup from the get go.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@Bigun   Y'all learned nothing from Roy Moore.

What is to learn from Roy Moore, a fellow that was pissed that Roy did a ruling against him (Richard Hagedorn) to pay a bunch of alimony 63k+ to his ex. Richard's brother (David Hagedorn) is gay and works for WAPO and was married by none other than SCOTUS Ruth. Remember Roy  had, in particular, criticized Justice Ginsburg for performing same-sex marriages while the legal validity of that practice was at issue in a case pending before her Court. . . . . Richard knows the ladies that made the allegations and their FB posts prove they hate Roy Moore and are friends. Richard invites WAPO reporter down and shows her around (including visiting two women at their homes) and the stories are spun. The left publishes it and enough abandon Roy to get a flaming liberal elected. No proof is needed. What was provided as proof was proven altered or 100% hearsay.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:09:58 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Other wrestlers have defended Jordan, so you have that too.

You could have deep pockets (Soros? Others?) behind this along with this one wrestler, one of the initial accusers who clearly has a vendetta against Ohio State.

And the whole thing about gays back then. Undoubtedly, the doctor, Strauss, killed himself. I read that in the article.

I don't find this credible.

Jim Jordan's denial is credible to me.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:09:25 pm by TomSea »