Author Topic: Former coaches, wrestlers, and colleagues rush to defend Rep. Jim Jordan  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Uh oh. Serious consequences.

Interesting you used a frying pan meme, because your accusation is the pot calling the kettle black. Furthermore, this is an online forum on which we interact with each other. Don’t post if you don’t want reactions. That’s how these sites work. Next, Ive never attacked you. We’ve never met. What you mean is I’ve called out your bullshit before. There’s a difference. Finally, don’t pretend that there can be consequences for this back and forth. It makes whatever point you’re (poorly) attempting look positively wacky.

The point is that I've never interacted with you.  Both times you attacked me, you jumped into a dialogue between me and another poster.  I expect reactions but @edpc is more than capable of defending himself.  He is not the little kid in his avatar.  You acted like a Mama Hen.

I think you may have some kind of problems but please don't inflict them on others who have never engaged you at all.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline goodwithagun

The point is that I've never interacted with you.  Both times you attacked me, you jumped into a dialogue between me and another poster.  I expect reactions but @edpc is more than capable of defending himself.  He is not the little kid in his avatar.  You acted like a Mama Hen.

I think you may have some kind of problems but please don't inflict them on others who have never engaged you at all.

Physician, heal thyself.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

By the way @goodwithagun  that 'serious problems' thing was supposed to be a little joke.  Some people need to somehow develop a sense of humor and stop taking themselves so seriously.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Physician, heal thyself.

What a joke.  Okay, here's a plan.  You don't post to me and I don't post to you.

Deal?

Offline goodwithagun

By the way @goodwithagun  that 'serious problems' thing was supposed to be a little joke.  Some people need to somehow develop a sense of humor and stop taking themselves so seriously.

Again, don’t make accusations then claim it’s a joke when you get your ass handed to you.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

What a joke.  Okay, here's a plan.  You don't post to me and I don't post to you.

Deal?

No. TBR has a solution, put me on ignore. That way when you act like you do and I call you out for it, you’ll never see it but others will.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
No. TBR has a solution, put me on ignore. That way when you act like you do and I call you out for it, you’ll never see it but others will.

Good Lord, @goodwithagun   You denied attacking me prior to this incident.  I get attacked a lot because my views irritate some people  The odd thing is that I remember your previous attack on me so well because it was strange.  It came out of the blue, just like this one.

It was so mean and nasty, I looked you up and then I did put you on ignore for a long time.  But you almost never post so I forgot about it and took everyone off ignore.

And then you hit me again about something that didn't concern you, just like before.  I will not put you on ignore but I will ignore you and I hope you can find it in your heart to drop this stupid vendetta and ignore me also.