Author Topic: US and Europe civilian nuclear incompetence puts building and maintaining military nukes and weapons  (Read 6163 times)

Offline endicom

US and Europe civilian nuclear incompetence puts building and maintaining military nukes and weapons at risk

Next Big Future
Brian Wang
July 6, 2018

Massive delays and cost overruns for the European EPR and American AP1000 nuclear projects show that U.S. and European firms have lost the people and knowledge to complete new nuclear construction and management.

China started building AP1000 and EPR reactors years after Europe and America started projects. China just completed the first AP1000 and the first EPR reactors.

More... https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/07/us-and-europe-civilian-nuclear-incompetence-puts-building-and-maintaining-military-nukes-and-weapons-at-risk.html

Offline Suppressed

Why is this pinned in Health/Education? I almost overlooked it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

Why is this pinned in Health/Education? I almost overlooked it.

I didn't know it was pinned and had forgotten it.