Author Topic: Fox Business panelist: Trump rails against anonymous sources but was 'one of mine over the years'  (Read 724 times)

Offline corbe

Fox Business panelist: Trump rails against anonymous sources but was 'one of mine over the years'

By Justin Wise - 07/05/18 07:38 PM EDT

A Fox Business Network panelist on Thursday said President Trump has been one of his "anonymous sources" over the years, after the president railed against media using anonymous sources during a rally in Montana.

"Just heard @POTUS at this rally complaining about the use of anonymous sources," Charles Gasparino tweeted. "For the record he was one of mine over the years."

Gasparino's tweet came after Trump used anonymous reporting as a reason to call the news media "fake" and "dishonest."
"They never use names anymore," Trump said. "In the old days, they used to use names. 'Jim Smith said that Donald Trump is a bad guy.' They don’t do that anymore. They say a source within the administration. They make the sources up they don’t exist in many cases."

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/395729-fox-business-reporter-trump-rails-against-anonymous-sources-but-was-one-of-mine-over

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

@Right_in_Virginia, just cause you ask me, repeatedly, not too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia, just cause you ask me, repeatedly, not too.

Really?  I ask you not to drag me into your intentionally nonsense posts and you can't respect that?

Sad.

Offline corbe

Have a nice night. @Wrong_in_any_State.