Author Topic: Trump Lawyer Cohen Adds Ex-Clinton Special Counsel To Legal Team (Lanny Davis)  (Read 565 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
(Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen has hired Lanny Davis, a crisis manager and former special counsel to President Bill Clinton in the 1990s, to help him defend against a federal investigation in New York.

Davis, who helped Clinton weather a series of White House scandals, said in a statement on Thursday that he spoke with Cohen several times in the past two weeks and "recognised his sincerity" following a recent interview with ABC News.

https://in.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKBN1JV37X
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

It's a PR move, so he obviously intends to talk more.  Telling that in an effort to rehab his image that first two people he uses for that purpose, Stephanopoulos and Davis, are both Clinton people.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:08:03 am by edpc »

Offline Frank Cannon

It's a PR move....

Gosh. How did you figure that out Clouseau? Was it the part where they describe Davis as a crisis manager in the first sentence?

Online rustynail

Send in the clowns.

Offline edpc

Gosh. How did you figure that out Clouseau? Was it the part where they describe Davis as a crisis manager in the first sentence?

I nailed it when I saw the PR in 'president.'

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I nailed it when I saw the PR in 'president.'

Too clever by half.  :cool: