Author Topic: LEFT-WING WEBSITE ASKS WHAT ELIZABETH WARREN SHOULD NAME HER NEW PUPPY – IT DOES NOT GO WELL  (Read 425 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
Benny Johnson | Reporter At Large
10:26 PM 07/02/2018

Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren got a new dog in order to combat the “pain and chaos” in the world. The liberal senator tweeted a photo of the dog Sunday and mentioned that it is yet to be named.

“When I got back from Washington on Thursday night, Bruce had someone new waiting for me,” Warren said, “There’s a lot of pain and chaos in the world right now — we decided to bring a little gentleness and normalcy into our lives. Meet our new puppy (name TBD). He’s a sweetie.”

Left-wing site Mother Jones promptly asked the internet what Warren should name the dog.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/02/website-elizabeth-warren-name-puppy/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

Those were too funny for words.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fantasywriter

Bol! My favorite:

“Sniffing Bull”

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Lieawatha" has my vote.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.