Author Topic: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said  (Read 18953 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2018, 04:48:34 am »

President Cruz would have figured out a way to nuke Roe vs Wade on DAY 1, from Orbit, just to be sure, @TomSea, with all due respect.

It's a shame he is relegated to playing 4 hour basketball games with hack comedians.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2018, 04:50:14 am »

How do you figure?  LAME.  NOT TRUE.  Does not tell me anything, except, NONE OF YOU KNOW , WHY YOU HATE.

THAT MAKES YOU ALL UNHINGED,,LEFTS.   ****slapping

What a dumbassed thing to say. Complete with 'HATE' (in caps)... Liberal dogwhistles like 'hater' and 'bigot' won't buy you shit around here. We've heard all your crap for two years and some, and every bit of it slightly more inventive than yours.

meh.

Online corbe

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2018, 04:56:53 am »
   @LegalAmerican

I found another great site you should check out.

https://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index

Never mind the constant begging for money, you'll get use to it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2018, 05:08:03 am »

Oh, It was ELLIS ISLAND award. Learning this site. 

Are you sure you  don't mean Epstein Island???

He was there, you know...

Not to worry though... It was probably just business.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2018, 06:19:26 am »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2018, 06:57:53 am »

I dislike cuss words. Never Trumpers, don't even know, why they "hate' TRUMP.  Can't  be anything about women, or you would HATE BOTH CLINTONS!  Is it because he is hetero?   You prefer,  gay obama, who was  gay, male whore for rich white men, to get his cocaine?
Mia Pope, with Dr. Manning, & it is in his book.  Ok, I know probably a lot for you to understand, right now.

Give  me some reasons, why, you are a never Trumper.   What convinced you to be a HATER? 

First off I didn't curse, second it wasn't me that told Bruce Jenner he could use any restroom he wanted in Trump tower, it was your man. What I preferred was an real conservative win the presidency. You will not find a person here that voted for Clinton or Obama, what you will find is a mixed bag of conservatives (and two Jazzes, one is ok). 

As far as understanding (following what you say), doubt you can get much over on us. We are all pretty much long time political nuts here, and have been for a while. You might be surprised if you take time to actually poke around long enough to see. I personally enjoy that most about the site, the insight shed here and there often when you least expect it. I dislike a few posters here, but that does not mean I think they are complete dummies.

Chill out a bit is good advice, learn the lay of the land first. There is personalities to navigate and learn so you know when someone is just joking or prodding or flat out slapping both your cheeks bare-knuckle style.  Also understand Myst (the owner) keeps us on fairly short chains, especially when new folks come aboard. You asked a few questions, and someone answered that "they are just weary of answering the same thing over and over and over". Does not mean we can't answer, often it is just us asking if you are worth the bother to answer. Right now, I personally don't know myself.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2018, 10:16:13 am »
I don't know. I wear mine with a jaunty hat and silk scarf and look quite dashing.

Yes you do... and without being foppish, which is quite the achievement.
It's a fine line with a silk scarf.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2018, 01:17:28 pm »
I don't know. I wear mine with a jaunty hat and silk scarf and look quite dashing.

Like this?

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2018, 01:40:06 pm »
   I'm obviously moving up Society's Ladder, I have been upgraded from a communist pedophile to a MS_13 machete lover.  Stay tuned for Season 2, I became an Amish capo and kick Pennsylvania slum lords ass.

You should ping @Frank Cannon when you mention him, @corbe
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2018, 01:51:37 pm »

THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK IS DEBATE?    lol.

Are you all teenagers on here?    Is this a CHILD SITE?

That's it.  You sussed us out.  Pass the macaroni and grilled cheese sammich....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2018, 01:59:36 pm »

OK, You are not a conservative if you call my president an orange idol.  THAT IS LEFT RHETORIC.  You are, allover the place, avoiding the real questions.  Give me the list for your hate of my president.  You speak LEFT TALKING POINTS.  A lot of men are really jealous of TRUMP, as they have been a long time.  Their male egos, get in the way.  He is doing a get job, keeping all his promises. 

GIVE ME A LIST.   :patriot:

Man I can’t wait til this clever boy gets introduced to a few of our bowing in fealty ETs...now that’ll be a party!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2018, 02:41:39 pm »
Man I can’t wait til this clever boy gets introduced to a few of our bowing in fealty ETs...now that’ll be a party!

The Freeper Mothership needs to send out an ABP for their Special one who strayed here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2018, 03:29:20 pm »

I'm sure the PM invite to join their little clique has already gone out.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2018, 03:31:40 pm »
Oh, you want to spar with me?

I'm game

Be careful what you wish for though.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:32:13 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2018, 07:12:00 pm »
   @LegalAmerican

I found another great site you should check out.

https://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index

Never mind the constant begging for money, you'll get use to it.

@corbe

It's definitely money well-spent, though.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2018, 07:16:20 pm »
@corbe

It's definitely money well-spent, though.

Yeah he sounds like a fine prospective 300 club member.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Silver Pines

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2018, 07:23:25 pm »
Yeah he sounds like a fine prospective 300 club member.   :silly:

Hey, @catfish1957, what's your problem?  When you give to FR you secure the blessings of liberty and advance the cause of righteousness!

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2018, 07:45:25 pm »
Hey, @catfish1957, what's your problem?  When you give to FR you secure the blessings of liberty and advance the cause of righteousness!

Sorry....   I'll send $50 the day JR sits under an underpass with a sign saying "Will Freep For Food"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2018, 07:55:10 pm »
Sorry....   I'll send $50 the day JR sits under an underpass with a sign saying "Will Freep For Food"

Pics or it didn't happen.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2018, 08:16:07 pm »

@catfish1957

Lol 😂

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2018, 11:01:30 pm »
@LegalAmerican

Hey, so is there a reason for the crazy punctuation?  Triple commas?  What’s up with that?

YES. I never understand people's obsessions with grammar & punctuation.  Happy you asked. 888high58888  I am the worst of the worst typists ever!

My typing teacher did this to me. She said, don't worry about being correct, just type FAST.  RUNIED ME.

Next, I can hardly see the font. Learning my Apple laptop. Learning this site, too.  When, I type, trying to get my thoughts out, quickly, I type as if I were talking to you in person.  So, instead of making a period after a sentence & making a cap, starting the new sentence, it slows me down.  Bad habit.  Then my caps stick. I already had to correct spelling on here.

This is a safe if hw U type if u dit wanting what ia an doubt.  Sone words ib her get correct by anti correct & I have t go back to correct that.

This is how I type, when I don't go back & correct the words,  Some words on here get corrected by auto-correct, which are not the words I intended.  Then I have to go back to correct,,,that.   I am past school.  lol. As long as people understand the words, I am not that concerned .  Thanks for asking.  Oh, I need new glasses,,again, it seems.  I have a doc appointment, early in Aug. Since my heart attack , a few months ago, I think some of the blood thinning meds, are making my eyes blurry. They put in a stent. surgery.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2018, 11:16:07 pm »
I agree with your points, the Never Trumpers, with all due respect, are just speaking nonsense, we have a chance to roll back Roe versus Wade, we have 2nd amendment rights protected, we had the SCOTUS with 2 recent positive decisions, we have Gorsuch on the court. I agree with you, the other side, is just speaking nonsense,

"Your Prez is a Whack Job", says someone (respectfully @corbe ) who would ping others with Ted Cruz photos all the time, really exploiting the situation. Then, Cruz comes out and says he supported and campaigned for Trump in 2016, would likely support him in 2020 and now, I mean what else do you call it? It's hypocrisy, it's so nonsensical, it's hardly worth taking the challenge seriously. One could go on but that is about it.

Thank you!  A voice of reason.  Till, I get to know all the LEFTS on here, I may respond.  On another site, we have an IGNORE button, so I didn't have to read , all the same baloney from them.     :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:     

Thank you for being on here!   The LEFTS,,wear me out!    888high58888.   034

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2018, 11:22:42 pm »
Because, we're all talked out about it after 2+ years.  We know you're the new kid on the block, and that's great, but really no one wants to discuss that bullshit anymore.

OH?  You are giving up, correcting all the left lies?  I found your signature line, very interesting.  I don't fail. Are you a 'LEFT".
---
Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its side.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2018, 11:34:27 pm »
Well, I learned, who all the L0ONY LEFTS, are on here!    Posturing.  MENTAL ILLNESS ABOUNDS.  TOO MANY LEFTS.  F'OFF. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2018, 11:48:51 pm »
Well, I learned, who all the L0ONY LEFTS, are on here!    Posturing.  MENTAL ILLNESS ABOUNDS.  TOO MANY LEFTS.  F'OFF.

So you're leaving?  Are you going to post an opus, or are you just going away?
I will NOT comply.