Author Topic: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said  (Read 19109 times)

Silver Pines

Re: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2018, 01:41:21 pm »
This thread is a perfect example of Trump’s cult of personality.  For some, approval of his policies isn’t even enough.  You have to buy into the false myth of Trump as sparkling example of manhood and humanity in every way, or...you’re a liberal and Communist.  Lol

It’s very weird and unhealthy.  And I will never understand adult males looking up to another adult male with such breathless awe. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2018, 02:07:55 pm »
@LegalAmerican

Hey, so is there a reason for the crazy punctuation?  Triple commas?  What’s up with that?

Wow, so very welcoming @CatherineofAragon   If you planned to drive @LegalAmerican off TRB you couldn't have done a better job.   **nononono*

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2018, 02:08:52 pm »
This thread is a perfect example of Trump’s cult of personality.  For some, approval of his policies isn’t even enough.  You have to buy into the false myth of Trump as sparkling example of manhood and humanity in every way, or...you’re a liberal and Communist.  Lol

It’s very weird and unhealthy.  And I will never understand adult males looking up to another adult male with such breathless awe.

Why so bent out of shape @CatherineofAragon

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2018, 06:40:50 pm »
Wow, so very welcoming @CatherineofAragon   If you planned to drive @LegalAmerican off TRB you couldn't have done a better job.   **nononono*

@Right_in_Virginia

Don't try that with me.  He came in here yelling, wanting to fight, making idiotic "blood on your chin" remarks.  Why would you think I'd give him a hug and kiss in response?

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2018, 06:42:27 pm »
Why so bent out of shape @CatherineofAragon ?

@Right_in_Virginia

If this goes according to script, your next post will be a remark about my posting quantity and something to do with a beautiful summer day.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2018, 06:57:37 pm »
He also received the ELIS ISLAND award for all of his good works, & helping the black race, standing next to Rosa Parks, & Cassius Clay.

Now, they call him racist .  Useful Idiots.

Trump gave money to BOTH SIDES,,dems & repub's,  HE IS A CENTRIST. LOOKS FOR PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS,,all the way around. 

He received many awards.  Men in particular are jealous of him.  Alpha male, billionaire, beautiful children, grand kids & beautiful wives. 

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!  :patriot:  :patriot:  :patriot:

THANK YOU ALL WHO SERVED!

Wait, I thought he was a conservative?

Offline endicom

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2018, 06:59:38 pm »

Keep me searching for a heart of gold
You keep me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old
I've been a miner for a heart of gold

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2018, 07:04:34 pm »
Welcome to the board, @LegalAmerican !

Lots of folks here feel they enhance their arguments with personal attacks.  Ignore them.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2018, 07:08:00 pm »
    What would you expect, President Trump loves Gold.

I should get some brownie points for not posting an image of a toilet.

...and for not only typing "President", but making the 'P', bold.  ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2018, 07:09:24 pm »
He also received the ELIS ISLAND award for all of his good works, & helping the black race, standing next to Rosa Parks, & Cassius Clay.

Now, they call him racist .  Useful Idiots.

Trump gave money to BOTH SIDES,,dems & repub's,  HE IS A CENTRIST. LOOKS FOR PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS,,all the way around. 

He received many awards.  Men in particular are jealous of him.  Alpha male, billionaire, beautiful children, grand kids & beautiful wives. 

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!  :patriot:  :patriot:  :patriot:

THANK YOU ALL WHO SERVED!

:beer:   :patriot:          @LegalAmerican
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2018, 07:10:36 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Don't try that with me.  He came in here yelling, wanting to fight, making idiotic "blood on your chin" remarks.  Why would you think I'd give him a hug and kiss in response?

I'm not trying anything with you @CatherineofAragon --- I'm pointing out that you were unwelcoming.  That he was looking for a fight should have endeared him to the members of the great purge of 2016, but they took the greatest offense on this and another thread. 

How times do change,  :smokin:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2018, 07:11:57 pm »

Sure you were.

"Yeah.  [He] did.   A little bit.  A little bit."   

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2018, 07:12:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

If this goes according to script, your next post will be a remark about my posting quantity and something to do with a beautiful summer day.

That may be @CatherineofAragon but it doesn't answer my question:  Why are you so bent out of shape by this?

It is a serious question.  If you'd rather not answer it, just pass on by.   :shrug:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2018, 07:16:40 pm »
@LegalAmerican

Hey, so is there a reason for the crazy punctuation?  Triple commas?  What’s up with that?

He's highly excitable, since he has no compilation of amiable chats with our hard-core NTs.

Ergo, I absolve him/her.

@LegalAmerican    Welcome!   :beer:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2018, 07:20:35 pm »
I'm not trying anything with you @CatherineofAragon --- I'm pointing out that you were unwelcoming.  That he was looking for a fight should have endeared him to the members of the great purge of 2016, but they took the greatest offense on this and another thread. 

How times do change,  :smokin:

@Right_in_Virginia
@CatherineofAragon

And they cry until the threads are locked.

WTF needs a 'Safe Space' now??     :smokin:

Silver Pines

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2018, 09:18:01 pm »
That may be @CatherineofAragon but it doesn't answer my question:  Why are you so bent out of shape by this?

It is a serious question.  If you'd rather not answer it, just pass on by.   :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia

Lol

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2018, 09:29:43 pm »

Oh, you want to spar with me?  lol. YOU WILL LOSE. 

Oh great.....    A Freeper version of Mr. T.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 09:37:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2018, 10:05:56 pm »
Welcome to the board, @LegalAmerican !

Lots of folks here feel they enhance their arguments with personal attacks.  Ignore them.   

@Jazzhead, if you see a personal attack, please report it to the moderators.  We work very hard to avoid personal attacks.

Silver Pines

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2018, 10:23:18 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
@CatherineofAragon

And they cry until the threads are locked.

WTF needs a 'Safe Space' now??     :smokin:

@DCPatriot

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2018, 10:28:38 pm »

Oh great.....    Another Freeper version of Mr. T.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2018, 10:34:22 pm »
@DCPatriot

LOL

Best I know the only group that has ever asked for a safe space here is the umm... well, you know.  The same people who seem to think that People could be trusted way back when they said Trump had a heart of gold, but now is untrustworthy because they say the opposite.

Offline corbe

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2018, 10:44:17 pm »
   If it wasn't for the Mods constantly locking Threads when US NT'ers get under water here this place would be pathetic......./s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2018, 10:48:20 pm »
The President is -- right now -- holding a rally in Montana to assure a Republican wins the Senate seat.  Great rally, lots of energy from the President to the crowd and vice versa.  FBC and FNC are carrying it live.

I now return you to the regularly repeated discussion.

Silver Pines

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2018, 11:09:21 pm »
Wait, I thought he was a conservative?

@RoosGirl

Uh-oh, lol.....

Silver Pines

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2018, 11:18:43 pm »
LOL

Best I know the only group that has ever asked for a safe space here is the umm... well, you know.  The same people who seem to think that People could be trusted way back when they said Trump had a heart of gold, but now is untrustworthy because they say the opposite.

@RoosGirl

Safe spaces are no fun.  Lord, I can't imagine wanting a forum to moon over Ted Cruz.  I mean, I like him and all, but...