Author Topic: Even CNN Alumni Are Getting Sick of Jim Acosta’s Trashy Outbursts  (Read 691 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West 
June 30, 2018

In the mainstream media today, there are only a few things that seem certain:  CNN is going to cover for the Clintons, and Jim Acosta will do something tacky and classless.

It’s just inevitable that, when you put CNN’s Acosta in a room with anyone remotely involved with the Trump administration, he is going to find an opportunity to get belligerent.  It’s nearly as sure as the sun rising in the morning from the east.

Acosta’s combative antics have received scorn in the past from a number of critics, but, famously, he has been butting heads with both Sean Spicer and Sarah Sanders of the White House Press Department.  Acosta, at all costs, wishes to make a name for himself by latching onto the unorthodox nature of the Trump Presidency as a way to misbehave when in front of a camera.

(more)
https://constitution.com/even-cnn-alumni-are-getting-sick-of-jim-acostas-trashy-outbursts/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Concerned

Who cares what low-level "CNN Alumni" think?  If CNN Management is OK with it, it's not likely to change anytime soon.   
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think this means that CNN and everyone is catching on to his schtick. He is not doing it for CNN. He is not doing it for "the resistance". Acosta does what he does strictly for himself and his own gratification, and nothing else. He has no real goal in mind other than relieving his own petty frustrations. And he is using CNN as a platform for his own personal interests. I doubt any employer, even CNN, would tolerate that.

Acosta's job is to work for and promote CNN. When Acosta becomes more important to Acosta than CNN is, an adjustment of some kind may be necessary.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Concerned

I think this means that CNN and everyone is catching on to his schtick. He is not doing it for CNN. He is not doing it for "the resistance". Acosta does what he does strictly for himself and his own gratification, and nothing else. He has no real goal in mind other than relieving his own petty frustrations. And he is using CNN as a platform for his own personal interests. I doubt any employer, even CNN, would tolerate that.

Acosta's job is to work for and promote CNN. When Acosta becomes more important to Acosta than CNN is, an adjustment of some kind may be necessary.

How many weeks or months do you think he is away from losing his job?  I think it's years.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Acosta is a sophomoric bomb thrower, who I have no doubt delusionally lionizes himself as some kind of intrepid political folk hero and David to Trump/Republicans Goliath.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How many weeks or months do you think he is away from losing his job?  I think it's years.

The next "Dan Rather" scale pooch-screw.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: