Author Topic: Video: Man Takes Truck On Destructive Joyride — Through Walmart  (Read 682 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

CBS DFW
June 29, 2018 at 2:38 pm

SAN ANGELO, TX (CBSDFW.COM) — During the early morning hours of June 28, 2018, San Angelo Police officers were dispatched to a crash at a south San Angelo Walmart after a driver crashed into the building and drove into the store.

“A 19-year-old Eldorado man is facing multiple Felony charges after he used his truck to drive through the Walmart Supercenter located at 5501 Sherwood Way in San Angelo,” said San Angelo Police in a report early Thursday.

Surveillance video shows the truck – allegedly being driven by Caleb Wilson – crashing through glass front doors of the store then striking several end-cap coolers as it travels towards the back of the store.

According to police, workers and shoppers said Wilson was in the store earlier and was allegedly “exhibiting erratic behavior.”

The driver made it to the cereal aisle before turning around and heading out of the building. No one inside the store was injured.

(more)
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/06/29/truck-crashes-into-walmart/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well there is one man that can't complain about his wife's short trips to WallyWorld costing a fortune. Half a million dollars in damages probable due a drug induced argument with a woman.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yep, drugs. But also there is a thing with truck owners I noticed in high school. For some reason, they feel like when they are in their truck they can do anything. A truck, to some teenagers, is seen like some kind of dome of protection where normal rules don't apply.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I didn't think anything ever happened in San Angelo.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Still from the incident.