Author Topic: Did Senator John Tower have suspicions about the JFK assassination?  (Read 1852 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Gary Wean below, was an LA Police officer per the article and he knew war hero and actor Audie Murphy.

This story sure seems a bit odd. Though I believe Oswald by himself, killed Kennedy, it certainly is strange if one reads the full article, that Murphy and Wean met in Ruidoso back in '63-'64 and that the so-called "John" in the original story (because he didn't want to reveal the last name per early versions of the book) was then named as John Tower once Tower had passed away in that plane crash.

All of that said, what I said is just hearsay, no real proof to all of this. Perhaps, real backup to these events exists somewhere, it certainly would be odd for someone to just write up something like this. Though, a lot is written on the JFK assassination, not all of the stories can be true. The story is not too complex per the article but does take some attentiveness.

Gary Wean

Gary Wean and the JFK Assassination

One of Murphy's friends was Bill Decker, the sheriff of Dallas County. Decker came to California regularly on business, and when he came to town, Gary would arrange for Murphy, Decker, himself and his partner to dine at the Police Academy. About two weeks after the JFK assassination, in early December 1963, Decker was in town and they all had lunch together. The topic of conversation quickly turned to what arms experts across the nation were discussing: how could Oswald have made those shots with that poor shooting position and mediocre rifle to kill John Kennedy? Nobody at that table thought it was possible for Oswald to have made those shots. After they arrived at their conclusion, Decker told them that he knew Oswald had not fired the shots, and that a man in Dallas wanted to talk to somebody about it. Oswald died while being transferred to Decker’s custody. Decker knew somebody who could set the record straight, and wanted to talk to somebody not connected to Dallas or Washington. Murphy was interested, and the next week, Murphy, Gary and his partner were flying to Ruidoso, New Mexico to meet Decker and his friend.

They met at the airport and went to a diner to talk. The man who came with Decker was named John. According to John, Oswald was anything but a “lone nut.” He was a U.S. intelligence agent acting under the direction of E. Howard Hunt. Oswald had been recruited into military intelligence when he joined the Marines. His hanging out in an expensive Tokyo nightclub as a private, his learning Russian at the highly sensitive U-2 base in Japan, his defection to the Soviet Union and other oddities were all part of his intelligence career (which probably began even before his Marine days, when he was a cadet in 1955 in David Ferrie’s Civil Air Patrol unit. “Coincidentally,” Oswald began his “fascination” with communism at the same time). Oswald was developing "communist" credentials for his future activities in infiltrating communist organizations. It was a fairly normal American intelligence path.[4]

That is what Gary says he witnessed, and I believe him. In the first edition of his book, Gary hid John's identity. Because John was dead when Gary published the second edition of his book in 1996, Gary revealed that “John” was John Tower, the Senator from Texas and George Bush’s little buddy who he nominated to be the Secretary of Defense

Read more at: http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/american/news.php?q=1247262866
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:44:53 pm by TomSea »

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: Did Senator John Tower have suspicions about the JFK assassination?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 09:00:52 am »

Even as I watched events live in those days, I NEVER truly believed that Oswald acted alone.

And, I predicted that he would be killed within a few days--and watched live as he was.

Search and watch LBJ's mistress' youtube interview.

There's tons of evidence that Oswald did NOT act alone.

Gary Wean below, was an LA Police officer per the article and he knew war hero and actor Audie Murphy.

This story sure seems a bit odd. Though I believe Oswald by himself, killed Kennedy, it certainly is strange if one reads the full article, that Murphy and Wean met in Ruidoso back in '63-'64 and that the so-called "John" in the original story (because he didn't want to reveal the last name per early versions of the book) was then named as John Tower once Tower had passed away in that plane crash.

All of that said, what I said is just hearsay, no real proof to all of this. Perhaps, real backup to these events exists somewhere, it certainly would be odd for someone to just write up something like this. Though, a lot is written on the JFK assassination, not all of the stories can be true. The story is not too complex per the article but does take some attentiveness.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/