Author Topic: THOUGHTS FROM THE AMMO LINE (Gash?)  (Read 560 times)

Offline endicom

THOUGHTS FROM THE AMMO LINE (Gash?)
« on: June 29, 2018, 02:17:04 pm »
Power Line
Ammo Grrrll
June 29, 2018

Peter Fonda, 78-year-old “baby” brother of 80-year-old Hanoi Jane, is still alive! I had no idea. Boy, it is getting harder and harder for these great feminist men and their #MeToo womyns to come up with ever more disgusting slang for lady bits, hurled as insults at conservative women. But “Gash”? Seriously? Wow. I can’t even think when I last heard that shocking word. But I know a hardened combat vet who says words I’ve never heard of, who would never even think of using it. He has a mother, sisters, a wife, women comrades and three daughters.

We also got a horrific little peek into the drug-addled fantasy life of this world-class Shakespearean actor. If the expression “rolling over in his grave” is accurate, Henry Fonda is probably now a new source of energy. Henry was a liberal, but best friends with Jimmy Stewart, who was a conservative. Haha! Remember those Quaint Olde Days? When people who disagreed politically did not call each other “Nazi” or “deplorable”?

Peter Fonda (or peter-fondler?) proudly and openly Tweeted his wish for a naked woman in stocks for random passersby to whip and poke at. Charmed, I’m sure. Oh, not done yet? And an adolescent Barron Trump locked in with pedophiles. Hey, genius, one of the main reasons why children ARE separated from adults in prison is precisely to prevent their being locked up with pedophiles.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/06/thoughts-from-the-ammo-line-226.php