Author Topic: Opposing the Transgender Movement  (Read 1002 times)

Offline endicom

Opposing the Transgender Movement
« on: June 29, 2018, 12:48:26 pm »
American Thinker
Amy Contrada
June 29, 2018

The transgender war on cultural norms is not just about restrooms and pronouns.  It's about denying biological fact and quotidian reality.  It's about an epidemic of irrationality, a cultural contagion, a mass delusion claiming more victims every day.  It's about silencing free thinkers who refuse to bow to the radical "gender" ideology.

Absurd theories that deny scientific fact have been adopted by the mainstream press, the entertainment industry, the medical establishment, public schools, universities, corporate management, and government agencies.  People who fear social isolation and charges of bigotry are following along.

How do those of us still grounded in reality fight this insanity?  Not with misguided "compassion" or compromise, but with straight talk and tough love.  Let's not waste our time analyzing or answering absurd gender theories with logical rebuttals.  Those ideas don't deserve that respect.  And the useful idiots who swallow the trans lies – whether as promoters, allies, or victims – will not listen to reason or science.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/opposing_the_transgender_movement.html

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Opposing the Transgender Movement
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 01:05:25 pm »
Question: If a lesbian marries a so called trans-gendered woman, is she still a lesbian or is she then heterosexual? And the same for a homosexual man who marries a trans-gendered man. Doesn't that make him straight? When they are lying together, regardless of what gender they call themselves, the pheromones don't lie. Men smell like men and women smell like women whether or not they are wearing a skirt or slacks. It has nothing to do with it. It is simple intrinsic biology.

These he/shes have me so confused that I can't tell up from down anymore.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 01:18:59 pm »

These he/shes have me so confused that I can't tell up from down anymore.

Well, that's the goal.

The author makes good points leading to the payoff in the last paragraph. If we can be forced to accept the patently absurd then we can be forced to accept anything.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 10:16:29 pm »
Good article. I will never enable this mental illness.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 10:43:47 pm »
Good article. I will never enable this mental illness.

It is a good article.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 10:55:04 pm »

Well, that's the goal.

The author makes good points leading to the payoff in the last paragraph. If we can be forced to accept the patently absurd then we can be forced to accept anything.

This society has been accepting the patently absurd for two generations now. Transgenderism is just a stop on the line.