Author Topic: Trump Can Order Rosenstein to Give Docs to Congress, So Why Doesn’t He?  (Read 276 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

LifeZette
by Kathryn Blackhurst
Updated 29 Jun 2018 at 6:51 AM

Rod Rosenstein “works for” President Donald Trump, who “can order” the deputy attorney general to comply with subpoenaed document requests from Congress, or face the consequences, former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy said Thursday on Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle.”

“The great irony I thought of the hearing was my friend [Rep.] Jim Jordan [of Ohio] really laying into Rod Rosenstein saying, ‘You’re the boss, these people work for you.’ And the elephant in the room is that Rosenstein works for Trump,” said McCarthy, a National Review contributor and former assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.

“Trump can order this,” McCarthy (pictured above right) continued, saying the chief executive has not received “particularly good advice” in leaving Rosenstein alone out of fear of being accused of obstruction of justice.

(more)
https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/trump-can-order-rosenstein-to-give-docs-to-congress-so-why-doesnt-he/

That is exactly right. The reason Trump doesn't touch the obviously inept Sessions or the obviously corrupt Rosenstein is because he is afraid to. And, he doesn't want a big distraction before the midterms. Maybe things will change at the end of the year. We can only wait and see.

We have already waited for well over a year, so what's a few more months in the big picture?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.