Author Topic: Annapolis Shooting Suspect Jarrod Ramos Blamed ‘Capital Gazette’ for Reporting on his Stalking Convi  (Read 653 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Beast
KELLY WEILL
WILL SOMMER
06.28.18 10:23 PM ET

The suspected killer in a mass shooting at Annapolis, Maryland’s Capital Gazette newspaper, 38-year-old Jarrod Ramos, had previously waged a years-long campaign against the paper through social media and the court system after the newspaper reported in 2011 on his guilty plea in a vicious harassment case.

Ramos filed a defamation suit against the newspaper, but had his case and his appeal tossed by judges. But he continued to rail against the Capital Gazette for years, including on Twitter—where his profile picture was a crude photoshop of a sacrificial symbol onto the head of the journalist who wrote the Capital Gazette story about him.

On Thursday afternoon, Ramos allegedly entered the Capital Gazette newsroom with smoke grenades and a shotgun. He is accused of opening fire on the room, killing five people and wounding several more. He was taken into custody alive.

(more)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/annapolis-shooting-suspect-jarrod-ramos-blamed-capital-gazette-for-reporting-on-his-stalking-conviction?ref=home
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just looking at the guy he is a total creepo.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He was obsessed with the place for years apparently. Because they reported something which he did. It was his own behavior which initiated it all.

I've seen this kind of 'hate obsession' before in my own life. Hate gives some people a reason to live. I ran into an old girlfriend years ago in a mall. She said, 'I guess you weren't ever expecting to see me again. I bet you spent every day hoping I would commit suicide. Well I didn't. And I won't. I'm going to live forever just to spite you!'

I honestly didn't remember her name. Hadn't thought about her in years. But people with a hate obsession always imagine that you think about them as much as they think about you. Even though you have forgotten all about them.

I'm sure this nutball imagined that the newspaper was reading his posts everyday and that they were as obsessed to 'get him' as he was to get them. That is usually the way hate works. In his warped and delusional mind, he likely thought he was acting in self defense, even though nobody at the paper even remembered who he was.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:11:02 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So he claimed to have been framed for stalking, and responds by stalking the newspaper for several years, then shooting everyone.

That's some brilliant logic right there.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024