Author Topic: Trump says he might make MAGA hats green to represent cash  (Read 799 times)

Online corbe

Trump says he might make MAGA hats green to represent cash
« on: June 28, 2018, 08:15:21 pm »
Trump says he might make MAGA hats green to represent cash

By Aris Folley - 06/28/18 03:41 PM EDT

President Trump said on Thursday that he might change the color of his iconic red "Make America Great Again" hats to green.

While delivering remarks at the ceremonial opening for electronics manufacturer Foxconn's new factory in Wisconsin, the president said maybe he’d make the color change to represent “cash.”

“Today we're seeing the results of the pro-American agenda,” Trump told his audience during the event. “America first, make America great again, all those hats. Greatest phrase ever used in politics, I suspect, right?”

“When you look at what we're doing, it's very simple,” Trump continued. “It's called ‘Keep America Great.’ We'll get you nice hats. Maybe we'll make them green this time instead of red. Green, representing cash.”

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/394689-trump-says-he-might-make-maga-hats-green-to-represent-cash
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Trump says he might make MAGA hats green to represent cash
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 08:22:53 pm »
   FTA:

Trump also raised eyebrows during the same visit after incorrectly stating former President Ronald Reagan didn’t win the Wisconsin state.

The president said Wisconsin “hadn’t been won by a Republican since Dwight D. Eisenhower, in 1952" before he did in 2016.

“And I won Wisconsin. And I like Wisconsin a lot but we won Wisconsin. And Ronald Reagan, remember, Wisconsin was the state that Ronald Reagan did not win,” Trump continued.

But Reagan won Wisconsin in both 1980 and 1984.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 08:28:50 pm »
   FTA:

Hey he was close. Besides, who remembers Walter Mondull these days.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 11:11:42 pm »
I was 8 in 1984 and I distinctly remember my parents remarking that Mondale won his home state...

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 06:18:39 am »
"Never let mere facts get in the way...we've got more important concerns than reality!"
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn