Author Topic: The 10 Things You Won’t Believe Maxine Waters Said About Donald Trump  (Read 462 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Lifezette
by Kathryn Blackhurst
Updated 28 Jun 2018

The Democratic congresswoman from California certainly speaks her mind.

Even before President Donald Trump was elected, here’s what Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said about the Tea Party, back in 2011: “I am not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the Tea Party can go straight to hell.”

And what was the context of those remarks? She was addressing her supporters in Inglewood, California.

But that’s actually mild compared to some of the comments she’s made about the current sitting president and members of his administration. Waters even admitted to Elle in February 2018 that “I do say outrageous things sometimes.”

<skip>

9.) "And when we finish with Trump we have to go and get [Vice President Mike Pence]. He's next," Waters said of impeachment during an interview with ABC News' "The View" in August 2017.

(more)
https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/the-10-things-you-wont-believe-maxine-waters-said-about-donald-trump/

It is clear that Mad Max has the intellect of a 12 year old child. Doesn't she realize that if by some miracle she managed to 'get Trump out of office', Pence would assume office. And by the time she got her 'impeach Pence' show started, he would have already appointed his own Vice President who she would have to impeach as well. She doesn't seem to comprehend that impeaching Trump does not mean a Democrat President will take over. She is a real true delusional idiot.

Of course she is much too STUPID to understand this, but she would have to impeach Presidents all the way up to 2020 and it would accomplish nothing, even if her wild delusional fantasies came true. She is a clown. She is the true face of the modern Democrat Party.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

I was reminded the other night that this miserable... deposit partied with the animals that stowed in Reginald Denny's head.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Sadly, I fully believe she said all these things, because you can never underestimate stupid.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024